BeautyFaceFace MakeupM.A.C. Cosmetics

MAC Face and Body Foundation C4 - 120 ml

A lightweight foundation that delivers a natural satin finish and sheer coverage.

MAC Face and Body Foundation C4 - 120 ml

What foundations best for older skin? 50 MAC Face and Body Foundation C4 - 120 ml ?
What is the best way of applying this foundation on the face? I've tried both sponges and different brushes but I never get any type of coverage, doesn't even look like a tinted moisturizer.
Start your review of MAC Face and Body Foundation C4 - 120 ml!
Janira V.
Brooklyn, NY
MAC Face and Body Foundation C4 - 120 ml uploaded by Janira V.
MAC Face and Body Foundation C4 - 120 ml uploaded by Janira V.
This is a beautiful photo friendly and versatile foundation. The finish is a natural finish and the coverage is light to light medium. If you want skin to show through this is perfect. Concealer is a must if you want blemish coverage but this evens out skin beautifully and is waterproof when set. This formula is very liquidy and feels like nothing on the skin once applied. It works best when rubbed on the back of your hand prior to application or use a mixing palette to warm it up - you’ll notice that it will slightly thicken. If you use a brush, I recommend using a stippling brush or duo fiber brush. Oily areas must be set with powder. This comes in two sizes. I have several shades in my kit of the large size but the colors are flexible, you can probably wear more than one shade in the range. The larger bottle is a great price and has about 3x the product in the smaller one for only about $10 more. I also recommend this as an everyday foundation if you aren’t extremely oily.
Kevin G.
Goose Creek, SC
MAC Face and Body Foundation C4 - 120 ml uploaded by Kevin G.
Review for: MAC Face and Body Foundation C4 - 120 ml
This is literally my go to foundation, it give you the best light or medium coverage and it feels like nothing on the skin 💕MAC Face and Body Foundation C4 - 120 ml
Lauren W.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: MAC Face and Body Foundation C4 - 120 ml
The Mac Face and Body Foundation is my HOLY GRAIL! It looks like skin no matter how many layers I put on. It gives the skin such a beautiful glow, stays on all day, is lightweight and just makes my skin look perfect! I always go back to the foundation and would definitely recommend it to others!
Perryn T.
West Vancouver, BC
MAC Face and Body Foundation C4 - 120 ml uploaded by Perryn T.
Review for: MAC Face and Body Foundation C4 - 120 ml
If you want to feel like nothing is on your face, this is great!! Super light dewy coverage. For best application use your hands. You need to rub your skin until the foundation feels a bit tacky. This feels moisturizing. I almost wish it had a bit more coverage but I feel like if you are into more natural looking products… this is for you. I am wearing the shade N1
Niharika V.
Review for: MAC Face and Body Foundation C4 - 120 ml
It is light coverage dewy foundation and glows under light like it’s shiny but it’s not. It’s a beautiful lightweight foundation and my personal favorite 🤩 MAC Face and Body Foundation C4 - 120 ml
Ava L.
Burnaby , BC
Purchased at: Pharmaca
Water base super comfy skin like foundation . Great alone or mixed with concealer.awesome on the legs too
Alexis B.
Review for: MAC Face and Body Foundation C4 - 120 ml
MAC Face and Body Foundation This foundation is honestly my HOLY GRAIL. If you like minimal coverage with a dewy finish then this is your sign to grab this product! I apply it using my fingers and honestly it's the most beautiful finish ever. I always recommend this to my family and friends.
Mariam Y.
Perth
MAC Face and Body Foundation C4 - 120 ml uploaded by Mariam Y.
Opted for this classic over the new fenty and boy am I glad I did. It was absolute joy to use after many years. A coupe of people commented that my skin looked great.
Tanvi  C.
Review for: MAC Face and Body Foundation C4 - 120 ml
The best , best absolute bed foundation ever. I have dehydrated combination skin and it feels like silk on my skin. I used the Mac studio fix foundation in nc41 and c4 in face and body is a. Perfect match for me.