BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

By MAC.

By MAC

Grace B.
Lemont, IL
Mac always has great products. They are a splurge but are worth it. They are super pigmented and go on great without much fall out.
Crystal M.
Fortson, GA
Love the pigment of this product and the price is pretty amazing too. I wear makeup daily and this stuff lasts quite a long time.
Guadalupe H.
Stockton, CA
I love these! spray the brush with a little fix plus after you pick up the color and it gives it such a velvety finish.
autumn s.
A little pricey for my taste but it does look good. Goes on nicely. Will look into getting again at a later date.
Jillian M.
Amazing for a day look, but can also be amped up for an evening look. Not that expensive, which is a plus.
Tanisha T.
Herndon
I really likes the mix. It could be used daily. Amazing texture but the price was a little expensive.
Crystal🌻 H.
Fresno
I think the colors are soooo cute !! i’ve always really liked these types of colors for eyeshadow. The pigment is pretty nice and it lasts pretty long when i put it on. I would definitely recommend!
Rola a.
This product is soo good and of course I won't lie to you you can buy it online from the product website or in your local store and if it's expensive for you try saving money if you really want to buy it but overall I really love lovee this product and i a 100 % recommend it.
Iqra S.
Toronto
I love Mac eyeshadows but this one was a mess. The colours are pretty and all, but it gets ugly real quick. As soon as the colours start mixing, there is no longer 2 colours you chose, there is only 1 that you get stuck with. Do not recommend.
Noor U.
I love this mac eye shadow because it has two shades one for my lids and the other for my crease. They both have great blendable properties and best for on the go makeup essential. I always keep this in my bag