MAC Eyeshadow Fard a Paupieres - Over 25 Different Shades Available - .05 oz / 1.5 g (Jasmine) uploaded by Louise A.

BY MAC COSMETICS

Full Size [New In Box] .05 oz / 1.5 g Eyeshadow Compact has Clear Flip Cover - No Mirror There is no Applicator or Brush Included with the MAC Eyeshadow Compact Discontinued Color Line - Limited Quantities Available Pressed Powder Eyeshadows see more...

Buy on Amazon
Autumn B.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I have had this yellow pot (don't remember exact name) for a really long time. The pigment is great and really stays true to color on the eyelid. Idk why I haven't bought more Mac Eyeshadows in the past because if they're as pigmented as this one then I'm sure they're alll great
Jackie H.
Orlando, FL
I love my MAC eyeshadow. The powder goes on to the brush smoothly and really does glide on to my eyelids. It stays on and doesn't crease, even without primer. The colors are well pigmented, so I don't have to pile on the product, but its also easy to build on.
Rebecca R.
I love all the mac eyeshadows they have good quality and the price is alright. They have so many colors to choose from and my favorite mac eyeshadow is handwritten and embark they are the perfect brown eyeshadows to have in your collection.
Sarah F.
Some of the best eyeshadows I've ever had. They are so pigmented they last all day I have several of them and I continue to extend my collection because there is some color that you won't find anywhere. I love them
Anastasia N.
N Hollywood, CA
Perfect colors. Good pigmentation. Value for your money. I have been using the same color for 3-4 years now. I found my color!!
It would be great to have lighter pallets in one. It's pricey to buy lots of shades .
Alejandra M.
Calexico, CA
These shadows never let me down. They have such great colors and good pigmentation that will make your eyes pop. Little difficult to blend but eventually does. Definitely will buy again like I have always done.
Hayleigh T.
Morgantown, WV
Very beautiful colors and very pigmented. These shadows are like no other and are worth the money. They blend like a dream and don't budge or crease throughout the day. I would highly recommend to anyone.
Julia G.
Cartersville, GA
There so good and pigmented they last all day they have a great range and variety of colors so many to choose from.I have a drawer filled with them ! You can get them at the Mac counter in Macy's
Brenda P.
Los Angeles , CA
Love macs shadows so bold and do not fade or wear off as the day goes on! Loved my yellows with mac! Also use to use the browns as my brow powder!
baylee b.
Seymour, TN
i don't have this particular shade but i can definitely say that all the mac eyeshadows are beautiful on they eyes they're super pigmented