MAC Eyeshadow - All That Glitters (beige w/ gold pearl - veluxe pearl) uploaded by Paula S.MAC Eyeshadow - All That Glitters (beige w/ gold pearl - veluxe pearl) uploaded by feriel r.MAC Eyeshadow - All That Glitters (beige w/ gold pearl - veluxe pearl) uploaded by Wiam R.

BY MAC COSMETICS

Eyeshadow - Coming To Select Stores Starting In JuneHighly pigmented powder. Applies evenly, blends well. Can be used wet or dry. Available in a wide variety of textures and finishes. - Eyeshadow

• How many colors does this come in1 Answers
  • Do they test these products on animals? 1 Answers
  • Is this hard to take off since ur does say it has glitter? Also h...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "it stays on quite a while without primer which it great for quick night when your on the go." in 1 review
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
I’m really digging this color of Mac eyeshadow we all know the Mac eyeshadow is on the expensive side but well worth it because it’s long lasting and easy to apply. I definitely would buy this again I love the sparkley affect that I has
Anna M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this shade. MAC has personally been one of my longstanding favorites especially when it comes to eyeshadows. They have great shades, they last long, and a little goes a long way. I would recommend. Works best with MAC eyeshadow primer.
Tatiana b.
Milwaukee, WI
This shade is bombbb! I'm so happy with my purchase. The pigment is very nice on this and it's such a cute addition to any warm tone/nude eye! I love that it's not over the top glittery or shimmery.
Jodi A.
Kaneohe, HI
This shade is BEAUTIFUL!!!

I usually use this shade on the lid of my eye lids to help my eyes pop or open up my eyes.

I have small Japanese eyes so any little bit helps to make my eyes appear bigger.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS COLOR TO EVERYONE!!
Natalie C.
Harrisburg, NC
i use this eyeshadow every day, and for special occasions i use it as a base. i can only find it by itself in mac stores, it's always in palettes in department stores. it's a pretty fair price for the amount of product, and it lasts a long time.
Marissa H.
Very pigmented & great quality. Super soft & doesn't move on the skin. This paired with Mac fox plus makes for a great combo! It stands out on my hazel eyes & compared to other eye shadows it surpasses it!
Jennifer K.
Austin, TX
I love this color, it helps make my green eyes pop. It is very smooth and easy to blend. A little bit goes a long way! I use this product probably 3-4 times a week. Would recommend this product.
Arlene M.
Avondale, AZ
This eyeshadow is one of my favorite shadows. You can wear it alone or make a look with it. It is an essential part of my makeup collection very blendable and pigmented. Not much fallout and very good color pay off
Grace H.
This is an amazing eyeshadow! It has great pigment without even wetting the brush. A little pricey but very much worth it in the end. First time user and will definitely buy it again! Recommend to everyone!
Emma S.
Urbana, IL
This was the first mac eye shadow I purchased. It is very pigmented and pretty as a lid color. I do think that it is a little overpriced, considering how easy it is to find dupes of. There is a shade in the Wet n' Wild Comfort Zone Pallet that is very similar and has the same effects. This shadow paired with Twinks by Mac creates a great dressed up every day look.
Kamden J.
Nicholasville, KY
How many colors does this come in
katie R.
Is this hard to take off since ur does say it has glitter? Also how is it on sensitive skin?
julia h.
Cottonwood, AZ
Do they test these products on animals?