BeautyEyeEyelinerJubujub
MAC Eyeliner Kohl Power Eye Pencil FELINE

MAC Eyeliner Kohl Power Eye Pencil FELINE

by Jubujub

A kohl pencil that has all the intensity and colour power of ultra-soft carbon. Specially formulated to provide deep, fully opaque coverage, provides an intense, smoked finish with duo-chrome pearl. Versatile in application: blend or smudge.1.45 g /...

Is this eye liner a really true black? And how well does it apply, is it creamy?
Start your review of MAC Eyeliner Kohl Power Eye Pencil FELINE!
Swati B.
Cumming, GA
MAC Eyeliner Kohl Power Eye Pencil FELINE uploaded by Swati B.
MAC Eyeliner Kohl Power Eye Pencil FELINE uploaded by Swati B.
Purchased at: Macy's
This is the most beautiful kohl pencil I have ever used. It is easy to glide. Does not smudge. Gives my eyes a nice shape.
Caryn G.
Rahway, NJ
MAC Eyeliner Kohl Power Eye Pencil FELINE uploaded by Caryn G.
Feline pencil is amazing! Lay it on the lids nice and messy. Take your finger or a blending brush and buff it out as shadow! In this photo I put a gloss on top, but gloss isn’t good for long wear. So don’t use it to go out! Makes for a pretty photo though!
Sara B.
Kissimmee, FL
MAC Eyeliner Kohl Power Eye Pencil FELINE uploaded by Sara B.
10 out of 10 liner. I love this eye kohl for the bottom lash line, waterline, or tight line. It’s creamy and very pigmented. It’s also easy to work with and smudge out as a shadow. I wish they would bring back the other shades in this formula: Orpheus, Mystery, and Raven.
Madison T.
Indianapolis, IN
MAC Eyeliner Kohl Power Eye Pencil FELINE uploaded by Madison T.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this eyeliner more than any other. True blank color that doesn’t smudge after long wear on flat line.
Beatriz L.
Milwaukee, WI
MAC Eyeliner Kohl Power Eye Pencil FELINE uploaded by Beatriz L.
One of my favorite eye pencils. I have very sensitive eyes so going over my waterline more than once will irritate it. This eye pencil is so creamy and easy to apply. I would definetly recommend it.
Elizabeth M.
This by far is one of thr darkest eye pencils i have come across. I love it. Its creamy and smooth with a soft glide very deep and rich in color.
Lauren B.
Wesley Chapel, FL
This is probably one of the richest black eyeliners that I've ever seen, I love khol pencils because they're so creamy and apply on easily on the skin
tori C.
Patterson, GA
Smoothest, creamiest and darkest eyeliner I ever owned! Love it! It lasts so long. I love smudging it out with a dark brown
Michelle A.
Plymouth, Devon
MAC Eyeliner Kohl Power Eye Pencil FELINE uploaded by Michelle A.
Happy Halloween 🤡🤡 my Mac feline liner coming through today for my work theme day! Great as a base underneath my black eyeshadow to hold and give an intense black look
Kranish A.
Terneuzen, OR
MAC Eyeliner Kohl Power Eye Pencil FELINE uploaded by Kranish A.
Good eye pencil to use on your waterline and to tight line. It’s a staple product in the MAC collection. Also good for sensitive eyes.