M·A·C Eye Shadow x 8: Hocus Pocus

A limited-edition Eye Shadow palette in eight warm neutral shades.

Where could I get the Pallet from?
Start your review of M·A·C Eye Shadow x 8: Hocus Pocus!
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,742 reviews
M·A·C Eye Shadow x 8: Hocus Pocus uploaded by Jolie D.
This is the MAC x Pony Park Hocus Pocus palette, it retails for $35.00 and is a limited edition release. I love the colors but realized after I purchased it, the pigment is very light. It has “sheer-to-moderate buildable coverage” that can be used wet or dry. This eight-pan palette features four matte eyeshadows, one more satin-pearl shade, and three more sparkly shades (Pressed Pigments). They all had more translucent bases packed with larger flecks of glitter and sparkle. The mattes are pretty good, works well with a light amount of primer. I truly love the shades, if you like very light makeup....this might work better for you.
Lihan C.
I LOVE LOVE PONY I've been an avid fan of her before she started releasing make up. But this palette I am obsessed with, I love all things tarot and thus the theme of this palette has me obsessed. The colors are all pinks and browns which are nice. The shadows are soft and very wearable. The packaging is a little flimsy, but still beautiful. The only sadness is this palette sold out so I've only used my sister's. I hope I am able to buy my own soon!!! (Even if it's second hand, I would like to own it)
Kat O.
Las Vegas, NV
M·A·C Eye Shadow x 8: Hocus Pocus uploaded by Kat O.
M·A·C Eye Shadow x 8: Hocus Pocus uploaded by Kat O.
Colors are beautiful! But Nordstrom did poorly on their packaging and unfortunately it was delivered damaged. Pony is known for her ethereal looks and the colors and packaging are amazing!
Julianne E.
Cerritos, CA
Pony has done it again. The palette is full of tone down pink and brown shades with beautiful glitters and shimmer. For years, Pony has loved using MAC's 'wood' shade as shading and eyeshadow. She has added a shade that includes her love for that shade. I definitely recommend you get this before they sell out. Pony's choice in shades and glitters and MAC's formula will not disappoint.
Morgan F.
New Glasgow
M·A·C Eye Shadow x 8: Hocus Pocus uploaded by Morgan F.
These are my favourite shades all in one pallete😍😍😍 I use this every single day to do my makeup and have bought at least 20 of them in the past year!!! I reccomend everyone to buy this palette. Amazing job Mac