M·A·C Eye Shadow x 4:

A palette featuring four shadows in shades of beige, brown, espresso and turquoise.

❤️ Are Mac eyeshadows pigmented Are Mac eyeshadows pigmented???❤️
Will they ship to India nice product
Who else like this eye shadow palette?
Start your review of M·A·C Eye Shadow x 4:!
Product Highlights
Love this. I totally recommend this Mac pallet. The colours are so pigmented. And the packaging is so pretty. in reviews
This palette is really beautiful n the colors are amazing , they really glittery . My eeye are light brown so this color really make my eye color pop out even more n it stay for hours cuz it actually a good brand in reviews
Zakiyyah F.
Beaumont, CA
M·A·C Eye Shadow x 4: uploaded by Zakiyyah F.
M·A·C Eye Shadow x 4: uploaded by Zakiyyah F.
Review for: Point 'N' Shoot
I love this palette it’s absolutely a must have for everyday wear. Very versatile in use for not only shadowing the eyes but also creating a matte finished brow! When applying for brow I spray a dab of water on my brow brush and voila!
Anelyssa D.
Chula Vista , CA
M·A·C Eye Shadow x 4: uploaded by Anelyssa D.
Review for: Point 'N' Shoot
Stunning and pigmented. Perfect for a quick Smokey eye! Love how easily the shadows blend.
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,710 reviews
Purchased at: Macy's
This is the MAC Mariah Carey limited edition quad named, “its everything”. Retailed for $41.00 and was limited edition. Cooler tones neutrals, there is some sparkle. Smooth, blends well. Buildable pigment that lasts roughly 8 hours with no primer.
Angie G.
London, KY
M·A·C Eye Shadow x 4: uploaded by Angie G.
This M·A·C Eye Shadow x 4: have some of the best shades I've ever used. They come in an array of highly pigmented colors. As always, the formula blends beautifully with little to no fallout. If you've never tried MAC Eyeshadow before, I believe these quads are the best way to go. I have three of these and I highly recommend them to anyone.
Erika C.
Conroe, TX
M·A·C Eye Shadow x 4: uploaded by Erika C.
Purchased at: Macy's
This is one of my first MAC purchases ever, I bought it because I love Mariah and I love wearing different shades of brown eye shadows. It has really good pigment, you can make several different natural looks with these shades. I really like how pretty they are. Love this small eye shadow palette!
Gretchen B.
Olympia, WA
Such vibrant colors! Love the 4 pack so I have variety and can mix and layer as I see fit.
Erica H.
M·A·C Eye Shadow x 4: uploaded by Erica H.
I'm really impressed with this MAC eyeshadow quad palette it lasts all day the formula is extremely smooth and it's very rich I definitely would recommend it
Fatima R.
Antioch, CA
Review for: I'm That Chick You Like
I loved the Maria carey makeup line from Mac cosmetics I loved eyeshadow it’s my favorite product amazing
Luzbee V.
Miami, Fl
This product is excellent because it has a good colors to use in some cases . Is really wonderful to be like this
hailey G.
These are very blendable and the compact case makes it easier to travel with. I woukd recommend this to anyone looking for an eyeshadow, however they can be pricey. There are other brands that work the same and are cheaper
Ask a question to the Influenster community...