MAC Eye Shadow - Velvet

bWHAT IT IS/bbrA highly pigmented powder eye shadow in a velvet finish.brbrbWHAT IT DOES/bbrApplies evenly blends well. Can be used wet or dry.brbr- Dermatologist testedbr- Ophthalmologist testedbr- Non-acnegenicbr- Safe for contact lens wearersbrbrbHOW TO USE IT/bbrTo intensify your eye shadow swipe brush over Eye Shadow. Spray Prep Prime Fix on brush to intensify payoff. Apply to eyes.ulliiAllure/i Readers Choice Award Winner 2012/liliWeb ID 3706190/li/ul

How is the pigmentation?
Which shade would you recommend?
Does this make people happy ?
Start your review of MAC Eye Shadow - Velvet!
Product Highlights
Mac eye shadows are very pigmented and long lasting. The colors are also very easy to blend to create the perfect look. Mac eye shadows are $15 which seems expensive but compared to other high end eye shadows they are on the cheaper side. I highly recommend Mac eye shadows and especially the shades Ricepaper and Jest. in reviews
Katie D.
West Warwick, RI
MAC Eye Shadow - Velvet uploaded by Katie D.
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Deep Truth
Gorgeous deep color. I don’t wear blue too often but when I do this is the one! Super pigmented and long wearing.
Caryn G.
Rahway, NJ
MAC Eye Shadow - Velvet uploaded by Caryn G.
Great texture. Nice pigment. Last a long time! Use with the paint pots keeps it on longer and holds it on all day! Makes colors pop too!
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,844 reviews
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Swish
Mac has a huge line up of single shadows and most are 4-5 stars in my experience. The powder kiss singles retail for $20.00. Most shades are pigmented, lasting roughly 8 hours. Most of the shades are finely milled, smooth, and a touch powdery. Blends well and doesn’t sheer out in my experience.
Tinatini G.
Brooklyn, NY
MAC Eye Shadow - Velvet uploaded by Tinatini G.
MAC Eye Shadow - Velvet uploaded by Tinatini G.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I really lovee this eyeshadow ! pigment is very strong , so beautiful blue metalic color . Blends very good , lasts all day on eyes uou can create bery beautifull looks . Highly recomended ! would buy always
Vanessa J.
Springfield, VA
MAC Eye Shadow - Velvet uploaded by Vanessa J.
MAC Eye Shadow - Velvet uploaded by Vanessa J.
Review for: Carbon
I love the color Matte Carbon. Super black, very pigmented, and doesn’t smudge. This eyeshadow is a staple piece in my makeup kit. I love using it as eyeliner and it gives a nice soft touch. Also I love using Matte Carbon on top of liquid liner to lock everything in place. Repeat purchase. The photo has the eyeshadow depotted.
Danielle R.
Carpinteria, CA
MAC Eye Shadow - Velvet uploaded by Danielle R.
Review for: Phloof!
Oh my I could have chosen then all because I own the collection every color because MAC eye shadows are the best. The texture and wearability are great and the colors are tops. Veluxe Pearl is a great, natural color to start with because It goes great with every color from Blues to Greens to Purples to Rosey to Pink COLORS!!!!!! I have been wearing MAC products for 25 years and they continue to be my favorite products!!!!MAC Eye Shadow - Velvet
Hannah G.
Mountain Home, AR
MAC Eye Shadow - Velvet uploaded by Hannah G.
Review for: Swiss Chocolate, Bronze, Omega
I thought these shades were easy to blend and noticed no fall out which is a win! I finished the look with the M.A.C setting spray. The colors didn’t crease so i’m over all pleased! I would buy it again.
Lookits K.
Knoxville
MAC Eye Shadow - Velvet uploaded by Lookits K.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Ruddy
MAC eyeshadows are hands down some of the most pigmented eyeshadows i’ve ever used!!! So much pigment and they are so easy to blend out!! they blend with so many of my other shadows too! If i had the money i would be every single one of these single shadows!! I highly recommend!!
bridget W.
Seattle, WA
MAC Eye Shadow - Velvet uploaded by bridget W.
Review for: Carbon
I have used MAC carbon eye shadow for years. I love that it makes the perfect Smokey eye. The shadows are quality shades and very buildable. I love to use this color in the corner of my eye and blend it out for the perfect subtle dramatic look.
Christina G.
Birmingham, AL
MAC Eye Shadow - Velvet uploaded by Christina G.
Great quality matte shadows. I most often use Gesso for my Marilyn Monroe looks. It’s the perfect matte white eyeshadow.

468 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alondra C.
ETERI M. il y a 2 ans
yes ! this is so good
Simmi B.
il y a 2 ans
MaMAC Eye Shadow - Velvet can I get this product for testing ?
Na N. il y a 2 ans