BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Pro Eye Shadow Refill Patina -- BNIB see more...

Mac Eye Shadow / Pro Palette Refill Pan - Patina
  • "Love this color! It is a beautiful transition color. I love that it goes with any color possible. I love that it is so pigmented. There is hardly any fallout. It is good to build a Z palate! Highly recommended." in 6 reviews
Kirstin C.
This color is so pretty and I feel like I can use it in many different eye looks when I am doing my makeup. I love MAC products and this eyeshadow does not disappoint and I feel like it is worth the price. I would recommend to my friends if they are looking for a new shadow!
member-d9ba8
Beautiful shadow for fair skin and brown eyes.  Meets expectations. True to color on MAC website and stays long on eyelids. Bought at the MAC store in MACYs and is in my pro palette.
Rebeca T.
These eyeshadows are hands down one of my favorites, especially for working with brides, photo shoots etc. MAC itself has created a name in the industry over the years, but the Mose impressive thing is the changes they have implemented in their shadow formulas to increase pigmented and longevity. If you have an opportunity to purchase a pan and create your own palette, which they offer now- DO IT! It will be the best $65 you spend. Pigmented, rich in color and top notch quality!
Brenda S.
San Antonio , TX
Honestly I saw this product and thought the quality was not going to be so good because the price was so low. But I WAS WRONG! I now use nothing but mac eye shadow refill pallets the pigment is truly amazing and the price was even better. I would recommend storing up on these!
Devin b.
Honestly their shadows are not the best. The colors are GORGEOUS, but there is a lot of fall out, and not very much pigmentation once applied. I think that the lighter bronze/gold shimmery colors are ok because you can layer them on top of better shadows.!
Mikayla H.
Incredible blendibility. Incredible color. So easy to work with. I would say it's slightly overpriced but I still think any of these shadows are worth it. I use this on almost all my clients whether it's their prom or their wedding day, this is in use.
Marc P.
Reynoldsburg, OH
This is a great shadow, I love the Pro pan refills. they're super affordable but also super tidy if you do a lot of makeup and want to have all your color groups in one place. I use this with a eyeshadow base because it doesn't last long on just bare skin usually.
Michelle F.
Springfield, MO
Robin I.
Seattle, WA
I love this color. Gorgeous light bronze gold color thats prefect for everyday. Looks good all over the lid blended in the crease. I have used up two pans of this!
Darilyn C.
Perth amboy
I love how you can refill your pans now and keep your pallet looking new . I find this to be a great idea because then you are motivated to keep your other makeup looking nice and sleek