BeautyEyeEyeshadowVoronajj
MAC Eye Shadow Matte Gesso by MAC

MAC Eye Shadow Matte Gesso by M.A.C

by Voronajj

Buy MAC Eye Shadows - MAC Eye Shadow Matte Gesso. How-to-Use: Apply evenly to eyelids with provided brush or your own eye shadow brush. Accent with complementing colors and eyeliner.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MAC Eye Shadow Matte Gesso by M.A.C!
Alexandra K.
Reno, NV
I’ve used this eyeshadow for years. It’s easy to apply and use the packaging makes it nice and compact to carry. I use it everyday it’s an amazing color-white with a super cute shimmer. I’m running out soon and I’ll definitely get this one again.
tori C.
Patterson, GA
The best white eyeshadow hands down! I set my concealer with it when doing a cut crease
Shauna K.
Brampton, ON
MAC Eye Shadow Matte Gesso by M.A.C uploaded by Shauna K.
You can definitely find this same quality in a drugstore brand for cheaper. You definitely need a good primer and to build this one if you want it to look white. #maccosmetics #eyemakeup #eyeshadow

Looking for your answer?