Add a Photo

By MAC COSMETICS
#718 in Eyeshadow
A powder-based eye shadow Extremely soft-textured Long-wearing Crease-free colour
Photo (1)
Charlotte G.
Charlotte G.
Nov. 13, 2016, 11:22 p.m.
Review for: Small Eye Shadow Wondergrass Mac 1.5 g/1.5 g/0.05 oz
I have a shade similar to this called "Humid." I don't really care for it at all. The pigmentation is just not there, even for a frost shadow. I was super disappointed in this type of eyeshadow from MAC. However, I do have to say that if you apply these over an eyelid primer, the color payoff is absolutely there, but it's a little blotchy. If you're willing to work for the look you want, you can definitely get it. I just wouldn't recommend it.
Paige O.
Paige O.
Oct. 6, 2016, 11:31 a.m.
Review for: Small Eye Shadow Wondergrass Mac 1.5 g/1.5 g/0.05 oz
I love mac shadows. Theyre amazing quality, you get what you pay for! Every shadow is hughly highly pigmented. Not to mention if you use the shadows with a slightly damp brush, it becomes even more rich in color! This particular shade is very unique and is a fun way to break away from everyday browns and nuetrals.
Nathalia A.
Nathalia A.
Lake Oswego, OR
Oct. 8, 2016, 9:51 a.m.
Review for: Small Eye Shadow Wondergrass Mac 1.5 g/1.5 g/0.05 oz
The best product for your eyes 👀
Help to have an attractive look, I buy online, the first time I'm not sure but when I use them I love it, is the best option for have a sexy look in day or night, I don't use makeup all the time but your look Is natural with this product
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
Visalia, CA
Oct. 6, 2016, 6:21 p.m.
Review for: Small Eye Shadow Wondergrass Mac 1.5 g/1.5 g/0.05 oz
The pigment is great and the quality it's fairly nice. But if you have any sensitivity mac shadows tend to inflame your eyelid. Not only has it happened to me but 3 women I know as well. I wouldn't recommend to anyone with any type of sensitivity.
melissa h.
melissa h.
Dec. 2, 2016, 4:17 p.m.
Review for: Small Eye Shadow Wondergrass Mac 1.5 g/1.5 g/0.05 oz
I do not have this specific color but I do have a lot of their eyeshadow and I love them all they're so pigmented I just wish they were cheaper
Jami T.
Jami T.
Feb. 5, 2017, 11:55 a.m.
Review for: Small Eye Shadow Wondergrass Mac 1.5 g/1.5 g/0.05 oz
I bought this color for my niece. She loves the color. We are huge fans of mac. The colors are very vibrant and last all day
Jess R.
Jess R.
Judsonia, AR
Oct. 8, 2016, 10:01 a.m.
Review for: Small Eye Shadow Wondergrass Mac 1.5 g/1.5 g/0.05 oz
Love the Mac eyeshadows. Goes on easy and last all day long. The shade of green blends in easily to any silvers or browns.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Louisville, KY
Oct. 6, 2016, 1:36 p.m.
Review for: Small Eye Shadow Wondergrass Mac 1.5 g/1.5 g/0.05 oz
This is such a beautiful green color. I love to pop it on the bottom lash line for an added pop of color
Yasteinly A.
Yasteinly A.
Port Chester, NY
Oct. 8, 2016, 8:06 p.m.
Review for: Small Eye Shadow Wondergrass Mac 1.5 g/1.5 g/0.05 oz
I love this brand and this product.. I bought one few moths ago and I recommend it, it worth the money..
Yesenia P.
Yesenia P.
Oct. 6, 2016, 12:40 p.m.
Review for: Small Eye Shadow Wondergrass Mac 1.5 g/1.5 g/0.05 oz
I love mac eye shadow totally recommend it you get what you pay for love it
Erica M.
Erica M.
I would love to try new eye shadows but don't know which one would be the best because I hear a lot of different brands are good
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Williston
Branching away from neutrals is hard for me, does this come off as green as it looks or is it more subtle
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Huntington Pk, CA
How's the pigment on mac single shadows?
alex v.
alex v.
Stockton, CA
Ive been looking for pigmented shadows,Do work?
Liese L.
Liese L.
How is the pigmentation? Is it long lasting?