MAC Eye Shadow Frost Wondergrass uploaded by Kami H.

BY MAC COSMETICS

A powder-based eye shadow Extremely soft-textured Long-wearing Crease-free colour see more...

Simona B.
Tamarac, FL
I love my green eyeshadow except it has to be the perfect shade. When I came across this shade, it was so light and perfect. I have green eyes so this made my eyes pop. I wouldn't go with any other green shade.
Deepthi N.
MAC shadows never seem to disappoint. They're really pigmented and blend super well. I don't use this too often but when I do it always looks great. I also like that MAC sells them in singles so you can restock only what you need
Charlotte G.
I have a shade similar to this called "Humid." I don't really care for it at all. The pigmentation is just not there, even for a frost shadow. I was super disappointed in this type of eyeshadow from MAC. However, I do have to say that if you apply these over an eyelid primer, the color payoff is absolutely there, but it's a little blotchy. If you're willing to work for the look you want, you can definitely get it. I just wouldn't recommend it.
Paige O.
I love mac shadows. Theyre amazing quality, you get what you pay for! Every shadow is hughly highly pigmented. Not to mention if you use the shadows with a slightly damp brush, it becomes even more rich in color! This particular shade is very unique and is a fun way to break away from everyday browns and nuetrals.
Giselle G.
In my opinion, all of MAC's eyeshadows have gone down hill! You may thing the new low price of $6 for refill pans are a good deal but the real reason it's cheaper is due to cheaper ingredients and less content. Stick to Viseart, UD and Tom Ford for the time being.
Alexandra P.
Visalia, CA
The pigment is great and the quality it's fairly nice. But if you have any sensitivity mac shadows tend to inflame your eyelid. Not only has it happened to me but 3 women I know as well. I wouldn't recommend to anyone with any type of sensitivity.
corinne b.
Glendora, NJ
this product rocks! definitely would recommend its a must have in my kit. its very easy and buttery to use and it lasts a good amount of time. its definitely one of my favorites and i would definitely buy again!!
Jessica H.
Spring, Tx
MAC is by far the best when it comes to makeup. Their eye shadows especially have so much pigment and require very little to get the color you want. If you want more intense color, you can slightly wet your brush then apply the pressed shadow. Looks awesome!!! And this green actually looks really great on the lid, blended to an eggplant shade on the outer lid. Love it.
nique w.
Doral, FL
This is very pigmented on my skin even though I'm lighted skin.. I'm a make-up junkie i like little cool colours now and then but this colour can where for a day or night look depends on how you blend it out i all wear this with a smokey eye.
Shelby S.
MAC products are my favorite cosmetic product I have used. The eye powder stays and will not grease and create a line in your crease of your eyelid. Yes, it is expensive but it will last.
Erica M.
I would love to try new eye shadows but don't know which one would be the best because I hear a lot of different brands are good
Kayla H.
Williston
Branching away from neutrals is hard for me, does this come off as green as it looks or is it more subtle
Ashley G.
Huntington Pk, CA
How's the pigment on mac single shadows?
alex v.
Stockton, CA
Ive been looking for pigmented shadows,Do work?
Liese L.
How is the pigmentation? Is it long lasting?