MAC Eye Shadow - Crystal Avalanche 100% Brand New Authentic [] uploaded by Emilly S.MAC Eye Shadow - Crystal Avalanche 100% Brand New Authentic [] uploaded by 🅱️RUNNO 🅱.

BY MAC COSMETICS

• Does this work with a fine tip brush for maybe liner?1 Answers
  • Is this shadow more sheer or is a bright white?1 Answers
  • Do you guys think this would work as a highlighter too??? 1 Answers
Savannah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a nice eye base to put colors on i use this with my eyeshdaow everyday and in the corner of my eyes to make it pop it is very pogmented and great to use the give colora a pop.
Erica G.
Has been a favorite shade of mine from make for 10+ years. Highly pigmented and long lasting. Depending on the effect you want you can make this a lighter shade to highlight your brow or a pop of color in the inner corner with a crystal white iridescent color. Or you can pack the color for a bright white color for your lids. Can spray with MAC fix plus to make color even more pigmented and lock in the color for a brighter vibrant shade. A must have for any makeup lover collection!
Sydnee B.
Really enjoyed this eyeshadow due to the fact that it's highly pigmented and it's not like a dry eyeshadow, it's a bit creamy. I think the price of the eyeshadow is pretty good because you're getting a lot of product.
Renee K.
Tualatin, OR
I seriously love this product by Mac cosmetics! I've had this for years, it's my all time favorite go to inner corner, and brow bone highlight. It's a beautiful shiny, sparkle color, without being to powdery or to white!
Rebecca E.
Taylors, SC
Their eyeshadows are absolutely gorgeous and they are really pretty on the lids and I probably won't buy any kore just because how pricey they are but they are overall gorgeous! So yeah that's why I love these shadows
Jocelyn A.
Cambria Hts, NY
I love mac even though its very expensive but the products are great. I'm a repeat user to this product. its very pigmented and you don't have to use a primer. my eye color is brown and I love it. the shadow is very creamy and yes I will keep buying it
Rosemary M.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Defenetily worth the buy . It will last you a long time. It's especially worth it if you wear the color often. It is very pigmented and very easy to apply just like any other eyeshadow. I would buy this product
Rebecca B.
Ferrum, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeshadow is great for a pop in the corner of your eye if you are fair! It will give you the appearance of being more awake! It is a smooth shadow and creamy. Blends out wonderfully and has a beautiful finish!
Anne G.
Sacramento , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the pigmentation. Very unique color, I love using this shade in my inner corner or to highlight my brow bone. I've bought a few shades and put them together into a palette of neutral colors. I recommend Mac eyeshadows to everyone!
Incrível para iluminar o canto interno e abaixo das sobrancelhas, perfeito #make #make_up #makeup #maquiadorprofissional #maquiadorrj #tranformacao #gay #homemmaquiado #maketop #instamakeup #instamake #MAC
Xochitl O.
Antioch, CA
would this be good to use with brown eyes
Tequilla B.
Is this any good?
Rachel W.
Cincinnati
Does this product work for a highlighter or is it too white?
Rachelle R.
St Clairsvle, OH
Do you guys think this would work as a highlighter too???
jasmine d.
Obetz, OH
Does this work with a fine tip brush for maybe liner?