MAC Eye Pencil uploaded by Angela E.MAC Eye Pencil uploaded by Los Guyinguyins C.

BY MAC COSMETICS

A liner that's comfortable to apply and sharpens to a fine, precise point.
Eye Pencils are formulated to provide rich, consistent colour. They are comfortable to apply and sharpen to a fine point to allow for a precise application. Eye Pencils can be used to create a sharp line or a softer, smoky effect.

KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS:

• Apply to lid directly.

• Is the Eye pencil very pigmented?2 Answers
  • Cuanto les duro a los que compraron este producto ?3 Answers
MAC Eye Pencil
  • "Oldie but a Goodie! I love this eye liner it glides on smooth and is very black and pigmented! MAC products are worth the money if you know exactly what you like, want, and need in a makeup product and I love black eyeliner and this will always be in my collection." in 31 reviews
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner and basically the only one I use. It stays on all day. Doesn't smudge too much. It's easy to apply and I really like the color. I've been using it for years and really suggest it." in 15 reviews
  • "This is my go to staple eye pencil, you can't go wrong with this. It is great for in the waterline." in 13 reviews
  • "The liner goes on smoothly and stays put throughout the day, doesn't fall under your eyes like most other eyeliners." in 2 reviews
  • "I think price depends on where you live but I would recommend a lot of their products, including eye liners, to others." in 1 review
Amber H.
Aurora, CO
I have a hard time putting on eyeliner but I try! I think it’s a good price personally and I don’t have much when it comes to the financial part. It does stay on all day. I would say try it if you’re curious :)
Mallorie V.
Snohomish, WA
This liner is creamy and smooth and applies easily. It gives great color pay off, but I just don't think its anything special. For the price I was hoping for something that would have a long lasting creamy consistency that would be super opaque, but really it was about equal to a drug store liner.
Seneca P.
I love mac but not impressed with the eyeliners. They discontinued my favorite ones. So I bought the new ones and what a joke. Did not go on smooth like before. I kept using the pencil sharpener to try to fix the problem, but now it's gone through have the stick and still won't glide on. Don't waist your money.
Katy R.
Corvallis, OR
This is a great eyeliner. I purchased it on a whim while visiting MAC for a free makeover session because it's so easy to use on your waterline. It also is smudge-free, so it lasts all day. I would totally recommend this liner.
Elizabeth T.
Garland , TX
This eye liner is great! And it goes on very dark and is long lasting. Great for the waterline to really make my eyes pop. I think this goes on a lot darker than most other eye liners! Recommend
Adrianne H.
Altamonte Springs, FL
This is my go to liner! I was buying makeup for a wedding and it was actually recommended to me by a friend. I love that it doesn't run and I didn't need to reapply! It is also dark and glides on smoothly. Mac is pricey but you get great value for the price. I use it often and I would highly recommend giving it a try!
Olympia M.
Pleasant Hill
I love this color and it is very easy to put on easy application I like how it stays on doesn't smear I would definitely recommend this to others and I love how this can make a perfect cat eye so I would definitely buy this again because it is also not that expensive
Hillary C.
Rome , GA
This eyeliner goes on smoothly and is the only one I like to use! I've tried multiple eyeliners, but this one is my favorite! It's very easy to apply and doesn't smear. I would highly recommend this to anyone that wants an eyeliner that's not liquid.
Desiree G.
I enjoyed using the Mac ebony eyeliner although I do have to admit that it's smudges a lot so if you want it like a smokey look and smudge it out this would be a good liner to purchase but if you want something to stay put I would recommend you using another liner
Kelly L.
Tinton Falls , NJ
People swear by liquid eyeliner. I am one of those old school that still swear by pencil. This is a great one. Soft point and easy to apply. I can still do my fabulous corner wing and no smears. Lasts all night definitely a must have.
Cuanto les duro a los que compraron este producto ?
Is the Eye pencil very pigmented?