BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

The ultimate soft-on liner, Eye Kohl lines and defines eyes with rich color and a silky-smooth, matte/pearl finish. The long-wearing formula is great for lining the inner eye rim, smudging around the eyeline for a smoky look, or applying over the entire eyelid for mega color.

Defines eyes with rich color and a silky-smooth, matte/pearl finish; The ultimate soft-on liner, Eye Kohl lines; The long-wearing formula is great; Line the inner eye rim, smudging around the eyeline for a smoky look; Apply over the entire eyelid for mega color

Heather H.
mobile al
Purchased at: Sephora
Love love love my Mac liner pencil in teddy! I have blue eyes and I swear it makes them pop! It goes on so easily and I also don’t have to scrub my eyeballs at night when I’m taking my makeup off to remove it.
Ansley F.
Homestead, FL
This brand is a popular and trusted brand! I love how it makes my skin look and feel! This looks great on any skin type and skin color!
Renee C.
Ogden , UT
I really like this eyeliner. It has good color pay off and it stays pretty good. You do have to touch up a few times though.
Melissa A.
Great brown liner for a smoky look. Doesn’t smudge which is key in an eyeliner. Long lasting. Would recommend
Kylie A.
Durban
I absolutely love this eyeliner from mac one of the best eyeliner pencils I've ever had. Mac really never lets a person down. 😁
Vani R.
The texture is very soft and you can blend it easy. It is perfect for smokey eye because of its softness.
S Q.
It is easy to apply kohl pencil but after a while it slides of the eyes as I have very oily skin.
Stephanie O.
Edmonton
I have a few of these eyeliners and they are excellent. The formula is highly pigmented and the pencils come in a wide variety of colours. They are creamy and glide across the eyes smoothly. You can easily smudge and blend the eyeliner. Once it sets, it stays in place all day without fading or smearing. “Teddy” is a beautiful medium toned brown liner that creates definition, but it is not as harsh as black. It looks very soft on the eyes. I love this colour. It is very versatile and looks great when coordinated with most colours of eyeshadow. I highly recommend these liners and I especially like the colour “Teddy”.
Estefania N.
Xalapa, Veracruz
Fan de este delineador! El tono es precioso, me encanta para usarlo de diario, el sutil brillito le da un toque especial a cualquier look.
Lesley L.
Winnipeg, MB
I love this shade! It's a perfect plumy brown which really brings out the green in my eyes. Sometimes, I find plum can be a bit much to wear to the office if it leans to the purple end of things and this one very much does not. I wear a primer underneath to keep it from sliding although in the summer that is not much help. I definitely love to wear it in the fall!