7 colors available

BY MAC COSMETICS #41 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

A liquid, pen-style marker for colouring and styling the brows to a well-defined, natural-looking finish. Easy to control. Tapered tip provides precision and helps create the feathery strokes needed to fill in and perfect the brows. Flow-through, quick-drying formula means no smudges. Long-wearing. see more...

• This is long wear? The finish is like a pencil or like a pomade?2 Answers
  • So I've been trying to find a great eyebrow filler. My eyebrows are...2 Answers
  • Is this easy to apply and can it create a natural brow look? Is it ...2 Answers
Zan F.
Zan F.
Review for: Spiked (rich brunette)
THIS IS MY GO TO BROW PRODUCT. I have tried the dipbrow, a gel liner, the nyx brow product, and all of those products have failed to even come close to MAC Spiked. I love this product because the color is perfect and it makes your brows look so natural and feathered. I think it's best to use this to line your brows and fill in any sparse areas while keeping it lighter near the front. I also like to set my brows with an invisible brow gel to keep the hairs in place. If you want something lightweight and natural for the summer or any season this is the one for you.
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Austin, TX
I splurged on this. I never splurge on expensive make up. I feel like I've opened myself up to a whole new world. This eyebrow pencil seriously makes me want to get out of bed in the morning. I love applying it. It's so smooth. With light strokes you can create a clean shape edge and with heavier stokes you can fill in for a more dramatic look. Best eyebrow pencil I've ever used. Love it! Only negative, the twist applicator gets stuck and makes it hard to click out new product.
Gianni R.
Gianni R.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Spiked (rich brunette)
I was really disappointed by this product. I know it is a new product so they probably haven't worked out the kinks in it but this product literally lasted me 2 weeks because the point would break off multiple times every time I used it. I thought maybe mine was defective but after looking through other reviews I see that many people had the same experience. I would definitely stick to Anastasia Beverly Hills brow wiz which is extremely similar minus the breakage issue.
Keia C.
Keia C.
Atlanta, GA
Chilllllllld when I tell you this is my RIDE or DIE brow pencil, I mean it. I've been using this since I was 16 years old! My first time trying it, I was introduced by a MAC artist after a lady in the mall took off my entire eyebrow and I've been in love ever since. I have not seen any dupes anywhere or anything that has the slightest color as Spiked does.
Aleah K.
Aleah K.
Review for: Flatter Unbox
I love this pencil. It is the only eyebrow pencil I will ever use. The color is great, and doesn't leave my brows too dark. The pencil is so easy to useable looks very natural. It's easy to out line and fill the brows in. Yes it's is almost $20, but it is worth it. Plus, it last forever. Best MAC brow product hands down.
Amalin G.
Amalin G.
New York , NY
Completely in love with this pen. I would cry if it were ever discontinued. The way it flows it's so effortless, and it draws completely natural looking brows. I'm not a pro MUA but this pen lets me draw on my brows like a pro. The color is perfect , the formula is light, non tacky at all!! My GO TO!
Kayla Q.
Kayla Q.
This was my first ever brow pencil when I first started doing my brows. I loved how easy it was use. It is not too creamy to where it slips and slides everywhere or smudges. It has good pigmentation without being overly pigmented for a beginner. The tip is very fine and it is a retractable pencil.
Sam G.
Sam G.
Moreno Valley, CA
It's a great product (: It filled in my brows so smooth and didn't give a nasty texture, compared to some other brow products. I used this product pretty often lol. I got plenty of compliments on how nice my brows looked, and not only that, I was obsessed how it came out !! Soo recommend ((:
Alice B.
Alice B.
Frederiksted, VI
I love this product from Mac. I bough it in the color stud and it fits by face so well. The packaging was beautiful and my order came with a free sample f another product. Every time I do my makeup I use this product for my brows. I completely recommend this product to everyone.
Kanoi R.
Kanoi R.
Honolulu, HI
This is my go to pencil for my everyday brows. It is super easy to use and so far I haven't found anything that I like more than this. I do think that they could fix the twist part of the applicator so that it isn't so hard to move but other than that this product is flawless.
Emerald M.
Emerald M.
Dartmouth, NS
Is this very liquidy and does it apply thick and dark? I have light eyebrows and that's not a good look
Nancy G.
Nancy G.
Sun Valley, CA
I am trying to find a Product to full in and is really good for thick long eye Brows and is affordable ? Dose anyone have any recommendations ?
Chante L.
Chante L.
Travis AFB , CA
How long does this last? It seems thin and small. Does it finish fast?
Dara S.
Dara S.
Do you prefer this to powder?
Megan D.
Megan D.
Is this easy to apply and can it create a natural brow look? Is it worth the and does it work any better than other drugstore versions?