BY MAC COSMETICS

Extra Dimension Skinfinish - Coming To Select Stores Starting In JuneExtra Dimension Skinfinish adds the perfect glow to skin. The liquid-powder highlighter, with prismatic reflections, is designed to sculpt and highlight your face, leaving a luminous, well-defined finish. The creamy powder formula lasts up to 10 hours. - Extra Dimension Skinfinish see more...

• I really wonder will u be bringing back the taraji glow from the ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Adrianna R.
Firebaugh, CA
I would recommend this. I use it everyday, good pigmentation. Love this product. Lasts all day.
Micah A.
Love this product! So pigmented! I recommend this to everyone! You will not be disappointed.😍
Cameron H.
Used once on a client for a photo shoot. The finished photos show this lovely glow so well
Ursula H.
Absolutely love this product ! I would highly recommend this is a product you must have .
Shakayla C.
Springdale, AR
I love using these with a bit of fix plus powder! They give you a glow out of this world!
joanna j.
Watts, OK
I love using this mac extra dimension skinfinish its really easy to use and youll love it
Alexandra B.
Silverton
Love this bronze ! Use this everyday for my contouring! Long lasting and good quality
Sara F.
Citrus Hts, CA
This is so perfect! My go to daily even on my light makeup days this is my first!
Hollie F.
Kent
I struggled for a while to find a popping highlighter. Look no further you can see that glow from space girls. Easy to apply, even with your fingers is easy! Amazing for all skin types and will defiantly buy this product again!
Toni m.
This is a must in anyone’s collection it’s so beautiful to use it glides on the skin and isn’t so harsh which I love, I have combination skin and this is so easy for me as it doesn’t cake or look like a toddler did my makeup
Tanelle B.
I really wonder will u be bringing back the taraji glow from the taraji p henson collection