BY MAC COSMETICS

Extra Dimension Skinfinish - Coming To Select Stores Starting In JuneExtra Dimension Skinfinish adds the perfect glow to skin. The liquid-powder highlighter, with prismatic reflections, is designed to sculpt and highlight your face, leaving a luminous, well-defined finish. The creamy powder formula lasts up to 10 hours. - Extra Dimension Skinfinish see more...

• I really wonder will u be bringing back the taraji glow from the ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Stephanie C.
totally recommendable I occupy it daily in my I love they are very good products the skin thanks them ...
Lakyn P.
Little Rock, AR
I really like this MAC extra dimension skinfinish. It goes on smoothly and has a pretty shimmer! love it!
Crystal A.
Wirtz, VA
Love this its amazing! I use this product and ill dontthink ill ever use another product of this sort.
Zelda T.
Austell
Gives me an extra glow but wests off through the day and I end up looking like I put glitter on my face
Vanessa C.
Santa ana, CA
By far the best highlighter formula I've used, smooth & doesn't accentuate any pores or textured skin.
Herla J.
Pompano Beach, FL
Omg guys I know it's very expensive but trust me I need this it is soooooo good. Just fabulous 😍😍😍😍😍
Daniela J.
Moreno Valley , CA
The best! This highlighter is soo pigmented. I have oily skin it works sooo great! I def recommend
Tan
Love it, great quality, you really get what you pay for. Not to mention it's so pretty on the skin.
Nitalia R.
Dallas, TX
This finish works wonders. I like how it makes my skin glow and it takes all the blemishes away.
wendy r.
Storm Lake, IA
love it its so perfect! it is long wearing also its for all skin type and it last up to ten hours
Tanelle B.
I really wonder will u be bringing back the taraji glow from the taraji p henson collection