BY MAC COSMETICS

Extra Dimension Skinfinish - Coming To Select Stores Starting In JuneExtra Dimension Skinfinish adds the perfect glow to skin. The liquid-powder highlighter, with prismatic reflections, is designed to sculpt and highlight your face, leaving a luminous, well-defined finish. The creamy powder formula lasts up to 10 hours. - Extra Dimension Skinfinish see more...

• I really wonder will u be bringing back the taraji glow from the ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Extra shine, luxury and perfect quality. I recommend that to every woman who loves the make up and wants a perfect skinfinish
Christina w.
Fresno, TX
This highlighter last forever and has amazing pigmentation gives a beautiful glow and doesn't require using much product.
Linda M.
got these a couple yrs back but still enjoy them. the design is pretty. it gives a pretty glow and its not too powdery.
Angel H.
Sparrows Point, MD
I like this foundation. It is the perfect finish to my makeup routinue. It makes my skin look smooth and not shiney.
Brenda H.
S San Fran, CA
Just purchased the new Mariah Carey collection and its beautiful. It can be built up and looks great on my tan skin.
lauren b.
The perfect glow on med/dark skin! If you are looking for a natural glow consider adding this to your collection
Stephanie G.
La Feria, TX
This highlighter is to die for literally, I love this. Use it everyday and I wouldn't mind buying more of this!!!
Michael S.
Louisville, KY
My favorite highlighter of all time! My go to my baby lol I love Mac mineralized skin finishers just amazing!
Olga F.
Absolutely love this product, it goes on very nice and doesn't look caked on. It gives the perfect highlight.
I love using this as my contor it looks very natural and is great for sensitive skin and color of all kinds
Tanelle B.
I really wonder will u be bringing back the taraji glow from the taraji p henson collection