BY MAC COSMETICS

Extra Dimension Skinfinish - Coming To Select Stores Starting In JuneExtra Dimension Skinfinish adds the perfect glow to skin. The liquid-powder highlighter, with prismatic reflections, is designed to sculpt and highlight your face, leaving a luminous, well-defined finish. The creamy powder formula lasts up to 10 hours. - Extra Dimension Skinfinish see more...

• I really wonder will u be bringing back the taraji glow from the ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Bridget M.
The perfect glow! I love applying it with a wet brush for an extra glow.I dont give it a 5 star because it brings out the texture in my skin.
Tiffany V.
Riverdale, GA
For me this is a necessary when I'm going for "flawless" look. This isn't my everyday look. It doesn't disappoint. I've had this for a while😉
Marissa E.
Wagoner, OK
This product is absolutely amazing. Moisturizes my skin instead of drying it out like other products like this! And the colors look good.
Alyssa O.
Brea, CA
I loved the way the coverage is on this makeup! There was a little shimmer to it, yes sun protection but not much. Just the normal spf 15
Celine F.
I love this mac product I use this all the time and it still hasn't ran out I also use this as a bronzer it can be used on any skin tone!
Claudette D.
Jeffersonville, IN
I love this powder ...when I need to set my face without looking cakey...lightweight but keep me from getting oily ...very light on face
nury h.
It is a dream came true!! I really loved it... i got it at the mac storr and I use it always, stays all day and is super easy to apply
wendy c.
Lewisville, TX
Perfect for a natural glow when n used with a light hand.. or a little more and it has you glowing to the moon and back. So versatile
Chelsi K.
Deltona
Best stuff I ever purchased! Definitely worth the money! It goes on great, with the correct brush and it's good for any skin tones!
Khadijah G.
Right product I would definitely recommend!!! Does a good job with setting foundation and giving a mattifying PhotoFinish look
Tanelle B.
I really wonder will u be bringing back the taraji glow from the taraji p henson collection