BY MAC COSMETICS

Extra Dimension Skinfinish - Coming To Select Stores Starting In JuneExtra Dimension Skinfinish adds the perfect glow to skin. The liquid-powder highlighter, with prismatic reflections, is designed to sculpt and highlight your face, leaving a luminous, well-defined finish. The creamy powder formula lasts up to 10 hours. - Extra Dimension Skinfinish see more...

• I really wonder will u be bringing back the taraji glow from the ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Michelle R.
Fresno
This highlighter is so good it applys good on the face there is no bad things about it and it's good for dry skin and oil skin so I recommend people to use this and I would buy it again cause it works good
Denasia B.
Hillsboro, OR
I recently purchased oh , darling from Mac and for $33 it barley shows up. I expect highlighters to beam ! Not give a subtle grandma glow! Not impressed at all. Returning it.
Yuritzi T.
I LOVEEEE this highlighter, I recommend it if you want a super out there look at my highlight kind of product. If you want something natural I don't recommend. Super pigment.! Easy to apply too.
Kaitlyn H.
Forney, TX
I'm a simple makeup gal that wants the full coverage look without the full coverage feel, and I cant be the only one that hates the feeling of a heavy face from makeup. I use multiple mac products, including my foundation and powder. I got nourishing foundation so its not as heavy on my face and it basically tinted moisturizer, but unlike any other that I have used in the past because this stuff covers even the worst of the worst pimple cases. It's a perfect light feel with all the coverage still intact.
Trisha F.
Charlottesvle, VA
This is one of my favorite mac products. They make an array of various shades of highlighters that compliment all skin tones. I have the shades whisper of gilt, fairly precious, superb, magnetic appeal, double definition and a few others. But my point is they are amazing products that leave a gorgeous highlight. The pigmentation is top notch. You'll definitely want to try these if you want a good highlighter.
aisha a.
Jackson Hts, NY
I have been obsessed with MAC products since the beginning of time really and boy do they come through! I love their powders for your bag to touch up since they are usually pressed. Their blot powder is amazing for oil control, one of the best I have ever used. Their extra dimension skin finishes give you a subtle glow where ever you need and really are the first of their kind. High lighter was always a thing at MAC and now it is in every brand.
Amber H.
Birmingham, AL
Definitely a great finishing powder for me. Not quite a staple product seeing as though I like oil preventing products. I have to put on a little more throughout the day than I would really like.
Josselyn A.
Los Angeles , Ca
It's highlighter is great. I wouldn't recommend it for people who are fair skin just because it looks more like a bronzer overall it's really soft texture, reflective gold, better for night time use than day time cause it's very glam. It is a little expensive. Still a great product.
Alyssa D.
Pittsburgh , PA
Great strobing affect, buildable to your preference, great pigmentation and color pay off. Formula is creamy and stays on all day. Highly recommend for those looking for a knock out highlighter! Only con is price.
Kayla D.
Margate, FL
This is such a great highlighter. Absolutely recommend if you ever want a nice glow. Also this can come off either very natural or very insta glam so it kind of depends on how heavy you apply it
Tanelle B.
I really wonder will u be bringing back the taraji glow from the taraji p henson collection