BY MAC COSMETICS

Extra Dimension Skinfinish - Coming To Select Stores Starting In JuneExtra Dimension Skinfinish adds the perfect glow to skin. The liquid-powder highlighter, with prismatic reflections, is designed to sculpt and highlight your face, leaving a luminous, well-defined finish. The creamy powder formula lasts up to 10 hours. - Extra Dimension Skinfinish see more...

• I really wonder will u be bringing back the taraji glow from the ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
V Chor P.
My holy grail!!!! I love how pigmented these babies are, I love how it's great for all skin types,and different shades for everyone! Even though, working for M.a.c Cosmetics, I have to say we are stepping up the game with new, and improved skin finishes. I recommend for each, and everyone!
Kendra B.
I think this is a bestseller. Mac highlighters and skin finishes are awesome! They leave the skin looking so glowy. I can be steep but it lasts for a long time. I would recommend this product. If you are around again to dark skin.
Summer L.
College Sta, TX
I've used this before as a contour shade, but I've found so many other options that do the same if not better of a job and cost less. It's definitely a good bronzer, but I just think there are some better options in the market.
Viana P.
These highlighters❤️ ❤️ ❤️ This product in double gleam is amazing! The highlight isn't glittery, too metallic or subtle at all. It gives a nice noticeable sheen with great pigmentation, and this product doesn't fade throughout the day!
Gigi A.
This is my number one beauty award of the year! I own the Mac extra dimension skin finish in Beaming Blush and it's such a stunning highlighter!!! I have oily skin and it is very long lasting, very bright and gold, and highly pigmented. The finish is so freaking blinding. Deff one of my go to highlighters!!
Kelly Elle S.
I absolutely LOVE this collection from MAC! They have every shade to compliment and enhance each skin tone and undertone! Especially with the new editions of blushes and highlighters, reintroducing "Oh Darling" I just can't wait to get my hands on them and play around! Especially with my strobe creams!
Ana M.
Porterville
I tried this product I didn't really like it I mean maybe it's just not for me maybe I didn't use it right but I followed all the instructions I even. watched YouTube videos I'm not a big fan of it
Karen J.
Byram, MS
I have always lived MAC products and this is one to always have in the bag. It sets beautifully and adds a subtle glow that is wonderful for holiday looks or any time you want to go a bit more glam!
Elizabeth S.
Robbinsville , NJ
Shine bright like a diamond! I use the oil stick primer and then a fan brush to build this on! It looks good when the light hits it just right. I get lost of compliments when I wear this above the cheek bone is where is see it the most on the nose or lip is too much and too unnatural
Kristel N.
Black diamond , Wa
This product is ok. I find that it sits on my skin and has a lot of glitter. I much prefer a shimmer or glow on my face as opposed to glitter. It accentuates pores and gets all over my cheeks.
Tanelle B.
I really wonder will u be bringing back the taraji glow from the taraji p henson collection