BY MAC COSMETICS

Extra Dimension Skinfinish - Coming To Select Stores Starting In JuneExtra Dimension Skinfinish adds the perfect glow to skin. The liquid-powder highlighter, with prismatic reflections, is designed to sculpt and highlight your face, leaving a luminous, well-defined finish. The creamy powder formula lasts up to 10 hours. - Extra Dimension Skinfinish see more...

• I really wonder will u be bringing back the taraji glow from the ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Tabitha J.
Stratton Audley , Oxfordshire
This is my favourite highlighter due to its amazing finish. It's a great highlighter which is easy to apply and very long lasting. It brings the whole makeup look together and would definitely recommend!
Rim E.
A liquid-powder highlighter with prismatic reflections that sculpts, highlights and models the face. The cool, creamy near-fluid formula creates a luminous, well-defined finish. Wears 10 hours.
Farah A.
Maadi, Cairo
I have this in Beaming Blush. It's a very subtle highlight which I use on my very natural days. I don't think it's worth the price due to its lack of intensity, however I do enjoy the shade and look of it once it's built up.
Carley M.
This is one of my favourite and most used piece of make up. I generally use a foundation when my face is breaking out however I have this in golden brown and I find it does enough on its own that at times I'm good without the foundation. Literally sometimes this is all I put on my face other than mascara
Alisha S.
Lovely product. Good for price. Good brand. And does what it’s supposed to do. Would buy again and would recommend to others. Easy to apply
Sarah O.
['Houston ', ''], TX
The glow on this omg. You only need a little, I wet my brush with mac fix plus and apply just a bit and the glow is amazing.
Elena Simona V.
România, Bucuresti
I love the finsh with this , soft or heavy i can play with them ! Used on the eyes, fave and body for extradimension looks
Tanisha Kumari H.
Newcastle Upon Tyne Wear, UK
It's a amazing highlighter to finish off to makes ur skin glowy, dewy and shimmer. I would recommend it to anyone.
Tiffany O.
Toronto, ON
Perfect for that ultimate and intense glow ! !!!!!!!!!!!!! Lasts all day and night ! Blinds those who look at it
Riba B.
Yaaassssss yaaaassssss yyaasssss it just melts into the skin used it on clients and they loved it
Tanelle B.
I really wonder will u be bringing back the taraji glow from the taraji p henson collection