BY MAC COSMETICS

Extra Dimension Skinfinish adds the perfect glow to skin. The liquid-powder highlighter, with prismatic reflections, is designed to sculpt and highlight your face, leaving a luminous, well-defined finish. The creamy powder formula lasts up to ten... see more...

• Is it really noticeable on the skin ? 2 Answers
  • Are any of the ingredients in this product comedogenic? ❤️1 Answers
  • Are these really pigmented and stand out at all? Is it worth the ...1 Answers
Génesis M.
Houston,TX
This highlight is definitely not for the people looking for a natural subtle look. There is a iridescent purple sort of sha-bang going on with this highlight but aside from an everday look, I would highly reccomend. The formul is very smooth and glides nicely onto the skin and the powder doesn’t carry any large chunks of glitter. The powder is a compact and carries 9 grams of product. Although not the usual gold/silver shade, it really does sit nicely on the skin, and doesn’t look streaky or in any way obscure. I could not reccomened a better highlight for a festival look either, and with a spritz of any sort of facial spray of water onto the applicating brush, the highlight becomes even more pigmented for a more intense highlight!
Janelle A.
Albuquerque , NM
Love the big pan of products. One of my favorites colors and highlighters to use. I love it I use on the busy since the pan is so big. I love that it will last forever. The formula is good but not great . It’s like initially I see the bling but feel like it fades or something through the day. I like layering this one in others I use as well
Blythe H.
I have accumulated a few of these over the years (Oh Darling!, Whisper of Gilt and Soft Frost) and they are excellent highlighters.  They apply in a beautiful sheen (either metallic or pearly) and don't have chunk or fine glitter/shimmer like a lot of highlighters do.  These don't accentuate pores or skin texture and have great longevity.

Unfortunately, when MAC was acquired by Estee Lauder, it lost its cruelty-free designation.  Such a shame.  However, I'm hopefully they're moving back in the CF direction as they are apparently discontinuing all of their natural-hair brushes and are going strictly synthetic, due to cruelty.  A massive step in the right direction, but until they're CF again, I will continue using what I have, but I won't repurchase anything.
Ani B.
Definitely recommend Mac highlighters if your looking for that Wow glow! Can spot it from a mile away. Skinfinish goes on so smooth and blends flawlessly onto skin, Mac highlighters have always been one of my go-to products whether it's for a subtle look during the day or night time glam as its build-able.
Mally B.
I have NEVER gotten so many compliments on my makeup prior to using this highlight. It's literally INCREDIBLE! I also wet my eyeshadow brush with the Prep + Prime, and use it as an eyeshadow as well. It's AMAZING! It's a little pricey, but being that it's MAC & longwearing, I say it's 100% worth it.
Rachel R.
Loomis, Ca
This is the most gorgeous highlighter! Every time I wear it people are always commenting and complimenting. It doesn't look like too much even though it's not a natural color (hints of purple in certain light) it goes great with my blue eyes!
Francesca M.
Pompano Beach, FL
Love the pearly finish of this MAC highlighter! I always got compliments every time I wore it. It's easy to apply and makes your face radiant! I used this product every time I'd want to dress to impress and I'd definitely buy this again!MAC Cosmetics Lip PencilMAC Cosmetics Mineralize SkinfinishMAC Cosmetics In the Spotlight Extra Dimension SkinfinishMAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish Highlighter - 9 g / 0.31 oz.
Jannie v.
This product is AMAZING!!! 100 percent recommend.I am a highlighters account and I own a ton of highlighters and by far this one is my favorite.Its good for an intense flawless look,soften pores,and gives you long lasting highlighter vibes✨MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish Highlighter - 9 g / 0.31 oz.
Lily P.
Morrow, GA
This product is absolutely stunning. It catches the light beautiful and is a great touch to your cheek bones or nose. Out of all of the mac highlights I own, this is the best you'll ever try. I would extremely recommend this to anyone. All your friends will envy you. MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish Highlighter - 9 g / 0.31 oz.
Lindsay D.
Fall river, MA
I have one of these and it's pretty I like how the color shifts from one to another when applied on the face. It's not an overly intense highlighter it's just enough to where it gives you a nice little glow without being too much. One thing I did notice with it is it can emphasize texture or pores on the face so just something to keep in mind if you have any of these..
Ely R.
Cary, NC
What shade would work for medium skin tone say Selena Gomez skin shade
Hazel S.
Does this rub on with a finger or brush?
member-4d41e3ceb
Sydney
Is it really noticeable on the skin ?
Nautica K.
Canal Winchester, OH
are there any other shades?
Jamie B.
Ipswich, Suffolk
Are these really pigmented and stand out at all? Is it worth the cost?