MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish - Glow With It uploaded by jeannette B.MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish - Glow With It uploaded by Deepika Y.MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish - Glow With It uploaded by Deepika Y.

BY MAC COSMETICS

What it is: Extra Dimension Skinfinish adds the perfect glow to your skin. Who it's for: All skin types. What it does: This liquid-powder highlighter with prismatic reflections is designed to sculpt and highlight your face, leaving it luminous and well-defined. The creamy powder lasts up to 10 hours. How to use: Apply to your face using a brush as desired. Color(s): beaming blush, double-gleam, glow with it, oh, darling, show gold, soft frost, superb. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: Mac Extra Dimension Skinfinish. Style Number: 5286024. Available in stores. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Deepika Y.
Deepika Y.
Atlanta, GA
This is my go to Highlighter for summer. I am a NC40 and when I first saw this Highlighter, I thought it would look dark/muddy on me. But once I put it in my face I was amazed. Its a bronzed gold color and it gives a sun kissed glow to my face. The Highlighter just melts into the skin and looks like I am glowing from within. MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish - Glow With It
Keri Lyne B.
Keri Lyne B.
Great Lakes, IL
If you are looking for a beautiful glow, this summer, this gem is the one! A beautiful
Peachy orange, the extra dimension skin finish gives off a vibrant multidimensional glow while doubling as a blush. Long wearing, and highly pigmented, this is perfect for days when you want minimal makeup but a healthy glow.
Charlee A.
Charlee A.
This product is very blinding and if you are a person who loves a highlight to be Poppin it is so good it doesn't look like it has glitter in it it looks like a really intense shine and I love it I would recommend this to everybody and anybody who likes to highlight to be Poppin
jeannette B.
jeannette B.
Columbus, OH
I love the finish of these highlighters!! They are smooth and shine beautifully! Easy to blend and apply and you can use it wet or dry! Very buildable opaque coverage. This is my 3rd extra dimension highlighter purchase, can't wait until more come out!
Abigail H.
Abigail H.
Louisville, KY
This is a blush I sometimes love, and sometimes can't stand. The product is very easy to blend and looks very sheer and nice on the skin, but sometimes the flakes of glitter in the blush don't look natural. I don't really think blush is MAC's thing.
Holly N.
Holly N.
This highlighter is AMAZING! I have it in the color Oh Darling and it is the perfect gold. I think this would be slightly too dark for fair skin but anywhere from NC20 and up would look beautiful on. It is a bit hard to pick up product at first but once you break the layer it gives you such a beautiful glow. Definitely buildable as well.
Jonetta D.
Jonetta D.
Looks really good on my deep toned women. It has me feeling and looking like a bronze goddess lol. A little goes a long way. Very pigmented and smooth with a satin finish.
Dwayne M.
Dwayne M.
Copperas Cove, TX
This blush is amazing and it's a great transition from highlight to contour. It is very pigmented which I look. It gives a very matte finish which I love. It is buildable so a little goes a long way at all time. I would definitely recommend and buy this again
If you're like me I'm more of a darker blush type of girl, the mac does last all day but you have to look rlly hard to see it, it's not a matte finish, definitely better for pale skin.
Cyra S.
Cyra S.
Springfield, MA
I used this for my prom and let me tell you I was glowing, didn’t put to much or to little just the right amount and I was bright and glowing