M.A.C Extra Dimension Blush-HARD TO GET-One Size uploaded by Nicole A.

BY MAC COSMETICS

Combining the smoothness of a cream, blendability of a liquid and finish of a powder with longwearing colour and prismatic reflections. see more...

Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
The whole Extra dimension line by Mac is genius!! I've been a huge lover of these since I can 1st remember seeing them on L.E. releases. The blushes are especially unique for many reasons. These 1st off are absolutely beautiful not to mention the performance. These are not quite a cream and absolutely not a powder. There more like a hybrid version!!! They apply AMAZING.. I personally apply them with a very dense packed stippling brush( in my opinion I feel it works the best) on my apples directly to the end of my face!! Then I go in with a slightly damp but (not wet) beauty blender and smooth everything out. The blush lasts for the length of my makeup wear. This formula again is like none I've ever used which is why I feel the product performance is so perfect!!! Blush is not something I am normally excited to purchase, however when Mac finally made these permanent this year I was one happy lady🤗🤗🤗
Veronica V.
Fullerton
I love, love, love all Mac blush products. The colors are amazing, the shimmer it gives your cheeks is on point. The blush is easy to apply and last all night. I take my blush everywhere I go when I'm out on the town.  Best blushes out there. Can't go wrong with Mac
haley r.
Pleasant Lake
This blush goes on very smoothly. i personllay hate blush but this one is alright. It lasts you all day and is not too pink nor nude! i love it!! It's best for tan skin and i would definently buy again!
evelyn r.
Ótimo, adorei !!!
Uma das marcas que mais considero ;) produto que serve para todas e não é tão caro. Perfect$$$$ quero muito usar sempre. Muito muito
Stacy E.
Hollywood
These blushes are beautiful!!! The shine and glitter inside of these pigmented blushes are crazy good. Just the right amount of color for the cheeks.
Meghan G.
Blaine
Beautiful color and last long when you wear it as well as how much product you receive! MAC is a little pricey but very worth it!!!
Sonia G.
El Cajon, CA
These extra dimension products are so amazing they look very great in the skin and they are super fine and blend amazing
Caroline B.
Cambira
Ótimo Produto, cor maravilhosa e versátil. Qualidade incrível, super pigmentação, durabilidade excelente, embalagem top
Prinzzz
All time favourite blush awesome colour and very pigment so you'll only need a little so this blush does last long
Its a pretty color on the skin. I use it every day and i never get tiered of it. Its a good shade of pink and gold