BY MAC COSMETICS

Combining the smoothness of a cream, blendability of a liquid and finish of a powder with longwearing colour and prismatic reflections. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Casey N.
Casey N.
Review for: Cheeky Bits (midtone pinky coral)
I love and breathe for this blush. I'm not a big fan of blush but it is just beautiful. Any skin tone can pull this off. It is very true to color and that's what I love most. There are no cons to this product that I can think of. I'm obsessed and would 10/10 recommend!!!
Vanessa V.
Vanessa V.
Fort Drum, NY
Review for: Cheeky Bits (midtone pinky coral)
It looks amazing on. It have me just enoigh color that I didn't feel like a clown. When I first started wearing it, my friends could definitely tell I was using something different.
yuna l.
yuna l.
corona, CA
Review for: Cheeky Bits (midtone pinky coral)
I guess this blush is okay but for the price and the hype of MAC, I was expecting a lot more from it. There's a cheap looking glitter inside it but I have to say that it is pretty smooth and buttery. I just didn't like the color on my skin tone either. All in all, this is a pass for me.
adriana g.
adriana g.
Review for: Cheeky Bits (midtone pinky coral)
Buen producto aunque me gustaría un poco más de pigmentación y color no se siento que no da mucho color pero en general bueno
Celina G.
Celina G.
Review for: Cheeky Bits (midtone pinky coral)
Blush is light weight, long lasting. Apply one coat and cheeks look rosy and make up looks done up with added color.
kristal m.
kristal m.
Review for: Cheeky Bits (midtone pinky coral)
i love how it's small so it's like a little travel sized one, i love it so much it's not really pigmented but you could just build up
haley e.
haley e.
Clinton, MA
Review for: Cheeky Bits (midtone pinky coral)
I liked this springy summery shade ! Very cute and pretty ! I love blush ! Gives everything back to your face !
Johanna M.
Johanna M.
Review for: Cheeky Bits (midtone pinky coral)
I liked it ...not the best one I've tried out but they do have very cute colors and most are very pigmented.
Stephanye R.
Stephanye R.
Upper Darby, PA
Review for: Cheeky Bits (midtone pinky coral)
As always usually with my face I always use Mac products one of my favorites! Can never go wrong.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Review for: Cheeky Bits (midtone pinky coral)
Não tinha muito costume de usar blush mas depois que usei , agora na minha maquiagem não pode faltar blush