BY MAC COSMETICS

Combining the smoothness of a cream, blendability of a liquid and finish of a powder with longwearing colour and prismatic reflections. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Olivia J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are the best blush you can get! They are so beautiful! You can add for a pretty pop of color or go subtle for a natural pink. The packaging is so cute and you can’t beat the price. I recommend everybody get one now!
Kailynn H.
Syracuse
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was small, and very bright. Almost like a cheap blush. It does stay true to color, and was very strong. Very pigmented, more of a matte finish. I'd say this product is better for a deep skin tone. I would recommend this product to girls with deep skin.
Alessandra V.
Harrisburg
I'm not a big blush person AT ALL, but I loved this blush color I use a little on my cheek bones when doing my makeup and it gives me the right shade of color on my cheeks without me looking too flushed!
Casey N.
I love and breathe for this blush. I'm not a big fan of blush but it is just beautiful. Any skin tone can pull this off. It is very true to color and that's what I love most. There are no cons to this product that I can think of. I'm obsessed and would 10/10 recommend!!!
yuna l.
corona, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I guess this blush is okay but for the price and the hype of MAC, I was expecting a lot more from it. There's a cheap looking glitter inside it but I have to say that it is pretty smooth and buttery. I just didn't like the color on my skin tone either. All in all, this is a pass for me.
Vanessa V.
Clarion, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It looks amazing on. It have me just enoigh color that I didn't feel like a clown. When I first started wearing it, my friends could definitely tell I was using something different.
kristal m.
i love how it's small so it's like a little travel sized one, i love it so much it's not really pigmented but you could just build up
adriana g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Buen producto aunque me gustaría un poco más de pigmentación y color no se siento que no da mucho color pero en general bueno
Marissa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really great product. I love it! I highly recommend this to other people. I always have some at home on hand.
Celina G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Blush is light weight, long lasting. Apply one coat and cheeks look rosy and make up looks done up with added color.