MAC Essentials Brush Kit  Enchanted Eve Collection uploaded by Gabrielita 💖.MAC Essentials Brush Kit  Enchanted Eve Collection uploaded by Outtfix👯 M.
MAC Essentials Brush Kit  Enchanted Eve Collection

MAC Essentials Brush Kit Enchanted Eve Collection

BY MAC COSMETICS

Holiday Hues Take On A Different Vibe, As This Brush Kit Gives You Endless Options For A Look That Fits Any Mood. Includes 168 Large Angled Contour Brush, 133 Small Cheek Brush, 221 Mini Tapered Blending Brush, 239 Eye Shading Brush, 219 Pencil Brush. All Brushes Feature Bold-hued Metallic Ferrules In A Matching Chic Black Ribbed Clutch.

MAC Essentials Brush Kit  Enchanted Eve Collection
MAC Essentials Brush Kit Enchanted Eve Collection
Kelli S.
Franklin, KY
The brushes are not as soft as I was hoping but a great product for everyday make up use. They do clean up easily, but the downfall is they are a little pricey as with all MAC products.
Knar A.
Pasadena , CA
MAC brushes are just about my top 'go-to' brushes! Made with real hair, they are made with real quality, and last for YEARS! I typically buy the set deals that come out annually either from MAC stores or Nordstrom online. I would recommend these brushes to everyone, they are quality you can rely on!
Stephanie V.
Bridgeport, CT
THE perfect brush kit- it has all of the essentials in one bag! I mostly use it when traveling as it's the perfect size to fit into your bag and wont weigh you down. I'd definitely recommend purchasing these brushes.. really any MAC brushes you can't go wrong with!
Rachel M.
Chesapeake, OH
Freaking beautiful! Of course these awesome brushes do the best job of any brand on the market but these are also so pretty. It makes me so happy using them to put my makeup on in the morning.
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
This is a pretty good travel kit! I the brushes are nice quality and travels well. I recently purchased these and enjoy using them! They are easy to clean and blend everything out nicely.
Hannah L.
Did not like the quality of these brushes. I feel like the bristles get messed up very easily and are hard to retain the shape. I still use them and they do their part, but I just for some reason hate these bristles.
Billie N.
Westland, MI
I absolutely love my brushes!! They feel like better on my face and I really enjoy using them for all of my makeup needs. I would highly recommend these!!!
Mirlan C.
I love these brushes , the brisels are really soft and the brushes it self are really light . They don't absorb all of your product like some brushes
Maggie S.
Cleveland, OH
My first set of Mac brushes, and they honestly make a huge difference. the crease brush is amazing in comparison to any others I have ever tried.
Jacqueline S.
Dallas, TX
Love this brush kit! I have many brushes for my makeup but this is my favorite collection thus far. Very affordable and easy to uss