BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Enchanted Eve Eyes Eyeshadow Palette
  • "Mac is my favprote brand for eye shadow palate. The colors are good quality and highly pigmented therefore the color lasts all day. The colors in this palate are neutral so it gives a more natural look. I would highly reccomend this to someone looking for an every day eyeshadow palate" in 4 reviews
  • "Has the best neutral colors! And long lasting! It's affordable and worth it! It also lasts long" in 3 reviews
Megan G.
Maybe it's because we have so many more affordable and yet comparable options now, but MAC shadows just aren't what they used to be to me. They weren't terrible, but it isn't worth the price when you can go to other places and get double the product of a better quality.
Joanna P.
Austin
What a good mini palette and how easy is to use it. You don't need to be a pro because these eye shadows are for everyone. The colors... omg... basic palette for all days, it´s so soft and so warm, it´s beautiful and if you want to make it a little bit strong for a night out yo can do it!
Katie H.
Krum, TX
This product is awesome! They have it in multiple colors but I always choose the brown pallet! It's long lasting and keeps my eyes looking sharp and beautiful all day! I would reccomend this product to anyone who likes to wear eyeshadow and wants it long lasting!
Wendy M.
Garland, TX
Love these colors because I can use them every single day with any outfit! It's a very fair price, quality is amazing. I always carry this little palette inside my purse for a quick makeup look on the go, I would definitely repurchase again in my local mac store!
miss Amy H.
Handsome down MAC eyeshades are the best in the make up world. The colors are so vibrant, easy applications, you don't make a glitter mess all over your face. This particular palette is my favorite because you can wear it from day to night.
Carol S.
I love the enchanted Eve collection by MAC this palette is perfect and great to use all summer long and I may even use it in fall! It's perfect and well it's affordable! Highly recommend! I would buy again and again !!
Reagen R.
I like this eyeshadow compact from Mac but it is not one of my favorites from there . I purchased in Macy's and there is room for improvement in the pigmentation of the product I wouldn't buy this exact compact again
Lucy B.
tara e.
New Orleans
Yeah great Great prices, great stuff, great staff. They have the best prices and a really good selection of items. People at checkout were very nice.well often
taylor f.
Nashville
wonderful colors and long lasting eyeshadow has some shine which i love and the colors are neutral which is mostly what i wear