BY MAC COSMETICS #42 in Makeup Brush Sets

Holiday Hues Take On A Different Vibe, As This Brush Kit Gives You Endless Options For A Look That Fits Any Mood. Includes 168 Large Angled Contour Brush, 133 Small Cheek Brush, 221 Mini Tapered Blending Brush, 239 Eye Shading Brush, 219 Pencil Brush. All Brushes Feature Bold-hued Metallic Ferrules In A Matching Chic Black Ribbed Clutch.

Heather W.
Fremont, CA
I have this set of brushes that I use for travel. The brushes are not great quality. When MAC offers these bundles the brushes are not made in America but are mass produced in China therefore the quality of the brush is lacking. The full sized MAC brushes are hand made and made in America. Those brushes are A-1!
Angel P.
Los Angeles, CA
Would love to try these brushes out!! I've been searching for some new ones recently since my little cousins messed up my old ones .. kids lol . Is the crease brush any good?
Shardae S.
Detroit, MI
I got them on sale this past Christmas holiday. MAC never disappoints. I would recommend all of their brushes to any and everyone.
Kimberly J.
crown point, indianw
Would love to test these brushes, I'm due for new ones anyway, so I can be fierce when I go out in public.
Evelyn L.
East Los Angeles
I recently purchased this brushes and let me say that i lovee they are easy to use let are sooo soft
Jasmine P.
Philadelphia, PA
Love Mac makeup brushes. Mac never goes on sale but these were 25% off for Black Friday!
Megan R.
Texas
Theas brushes are amazing I think you should get them they work really well
Victoria T.
This brushes are super cute, they are amazing for traveling and they come with amazing little clutch to store them. They are so soft and, I think, really good quality. Really easy to use, blend and etc. Recommend!