BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Ellie Goulding Collection Cremesheen Lipstick, Without Your LoveFrom the MAC Ellie Goulding Collection.Limited Edition, Discontinued, Rare and Hard to Find. see more...

• Does anyone else have issues with the color showing on your lips? 1 Answers
Whitney B.
Whitney B.
Midland, MI
I can't say enough good things about the Cremesheen lipsticks!!! First of all, the consistency is absolutely dreamy! The texture is creamy, smooth, not heavy, feels hydrating, and glides on. The lipstick is easily lending whether you use with a lip liner and/or gloss. Of course, the pigment is heavy enough you wouldn't even need a liner. There is a slight scent which smells like cake batter to me. I love it! This formula is definitely my go to lippy!!!!
Vicky M.
Vicky M.
I can never go wrong with Mac lipstick, and this lipstick in this collection is no different. This is the perfect nude color lip that haves a beautiful pink sheen finish and looks great by itself or can be paired with a deep brown lip pencil to give that ultra natural lip. The formula allows for this lipstick to go on smoothly while also being able to intensify the color by layering it a couple of times.
Jacqui H.
Jacqui H.
Key Largo, FL
I usually love mac lipsticks but I found this lipstick to be a little sticky and a funky shade. I have worn it multiple times but I usually use it as a base for another color because it doesn't last long nor does it give me what I look for in a lip shade.
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Orlando, FL
This Ellie Goulding collection from Mac was my favorite. I really felt like they embodied Ellie in every product. This is a creamsheen so it tends to be on the sheer side. This really enhanced the natural color of my lip while adding moisture.
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Hanover, MD
It glides on without tugging much, but the color tended to creep into lip lines after an hour of wear–and it lasted a mere two and a half hours in total. I wore it more than once. I would absolutely recommend this to others.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
boardman , OH
Mac lip sticks are one of the best i have ever bought they are so creamy. And the matte finishs they have on alot of their lip sticks is very nice. Must buy!! The packaging is great also!
Adriane C.
Adriane C.
Hutto, TX
This is such a beautiful color and gives a natural look. Repeat user for all lipsticks MAC and also smells amazing. Met my expectations for what it is. Pricey but I snagged this on sale
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Port Orchard, WA
The Ellie Goulding Collection lipsticks are amazing! Cremesheen is a very moist product and I think the formula suits everyone. This collection is classic and fun at the same time.
ELIANTA B.
ELIANTA B.
es un producto de calidad su innovador color, cautiva miradas, es excelente, lo utilizo siempre, su calidad es muy buena, me encanta, lo recomiendo.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Virginia Beach, VA
Literally Mac has the perfect colors and they stay on FOREVER. Although it is expensive, they are worth it because of how long the color stays on.
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
Does anyone else have issues with the color showing on your lips?