BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Ellie Goulding Collection Cremesheen Lipstick, Without Your LoveFrom the MAC Ellie Goulding Collection.Limited Edition, Discontinued, Rare and Hard to Find. see more...

• Does anyone else have issues with the color showing on your lips? 1 Answers
Jayden H.
I love the color in this lipstick! It goes on so smoothly and it stays for a while. The packaging is cute and it's easy to carry around with you. I'm not into the super bold colors so this shade works out perfectly!
Brit N.
The color is so beautiful and strong. It is very long lasting and I would totallt recommend it to anyone. This was the first time I have used Lacome's product and I adore this color. I love how the color isn't that bold and is very subtle. I would totally recommend it for those who love a natural look
Lauren H.
Dallas, TX
MAC lipstick is definitely my #1 when it comes to lips. When I saw their collaboration with Ellie Goulding I was immediately sold, regardless of the color. Turns out the color was amazing! Pretty, feminine pink.. sheer coverage. Great for daily wear. I’d buy again if I could!
Briana S.
San Diego , CA
This lipstick smells so good and is such a cute pinky nude that is a little bit shimmery. The packaging of the lipstick is sleek and it is smoother than a normal mac lipstick. It is easy to apply and is long lasting and leaves lips looking moisturized.
Shalini S.
Kissimmee, FL
Powerhouse pop goddess Ellie Goulding brings her bold, blonde spirit to M·A·C in a collaboration that is as mesmerizing as her music. The products come wrapped up in limited-edition packaging featuring Ellie's triangular logo in a striking rose gold hue.
Tiffany S.
Columbus, IN
Mac makes some of my favorite lipsticks. They have some of my favorite colors. They are pigmented the classic packaging and comfort and wear time make these my favorite! I love my Ellie Goulding lipsticks especially
Hannah W.
Cataula, GA
I LOVE MAC PRODUCTS!!! The pigment is sooo rich and the color pay off is very vibrant! I love their formula and the way the products smell!! And this color in particular is amazing for all skin types and is beautiful for the fall!!
heather d.
pensacola
Another amazing product. No big surprise there! The pigmentation is on point and it last for hours!! Love the feel and look on the lips and it doesn’t leave my lips dry or flakey. I️ am obsessed with the color too!!
Ashley D.
West Salem, WI
I'm a huge MAC fan and love when they come out with collabs with my favorite artists. The Ellie Goulding "Without Your Love" Cremesheen lipstick is a great color for Spring.
The LE packaging is very chic, and the lipstick itself performs great. The cremesheen finish is beautiful and the color is very opaque with one application. It doesn't feel drying on my lips and I highly recommend getting your hands on this if you can!
Vicky M.
I can never go wrong with Mac lipstick, and this lipstick in this collection is no different. This is the perfect nude color lip that haves a beautiful pink sheen finish and looks great by itself or can be paired with a deep brown lip pencil to give that ultra natural lip. The formula allows for this lipstick to go on smoothly while also being able to intensify the color by layering it a couple of times.
Jackie M.
Does anyone else have issues with the color showing on your lips?