MAC Duo-Sided Sponge uploaded by Záarah k.MAC Duo-Sided Sponge uploaded by emna b.

BY MAC COSMETICS

A Versatile Dual-sided Sponge For Applying Liquids, Gels, Creams And Powders.
A Dual-sided Sponge Designed To Provide Versatility In Application. Use The Smooth Coral Side For Liquids, Gels And Creams, And The White Flocked Side For Flawless Delivery Of Powders And Powder Foundations. Buff And Polish With Either Side. Now In A Vivid Coral Colour.

MAC Duo-Sided Sponge
  • "I love this sponge, Apply's my makeup flawless and I say it works just as good as the beauty blender, the price is affordable and I use it at least a couple times a week! Love love love :)" in 5 reviews
Shanta M.
Good for laying powder on the face but not for blending. Wish the sponge was shaped differently so it was much easier to blend out makeup. Flat surface helps to clean up contour or to apply baking powder under the eyes l.
Bree G.
Henderson, NV
I have a love hate relationship with this sponge. I like how thin it is and it's easy to work with, I just wish it wasn't so flat. Sometimes I have to fold it in have to get to my under eyes which then overtime the sponge starts to break and the little pieces start to come of and something on your face. There are better sponges I feel out there that work much better than this one.
khalie s.
Oklahoma City, OK
This sponge costs too much in my opinion but it is an amazing sponge. I love it for under eye concealer. I bought this at Dillards but of course it can be found online or at a Mac shop. I have washed it many times and it has not lost its quality or started to fall apart. I would compare this to the real techniques beauty sponge.
Samya F.
San Diego, CA
I love love love how compact this blender is. I use it at least 3 times a week after I purchased it online. I really like that it doesn't absorb too much product and how my skin looks after using it. Super recommended!
Jessica R.
Arlington
I have tons of these! I especially love how they're flat so I can easily get under my eyes and very easy to clean! I usually use it damped to apply foundation and it does not suck in as much product as the bigger beauty blenders. I'm constantly buying new ones when I go into stores
Charley M.
Use this every day to apply my pressed powder/foundation combo. Better than the white puff..gives you great coverage and super easy to clean. Very easy to apply and use and would recommend to anyone looking for a puff alternative
Brooke A.
Coon Rapids, MN
Niki F.
Monroe, LA
My favorite makeup applicator! Helps me achieve a perfect natural blend every time! It's my must have and I have tried others was disappointed and always return to my tried and true go to!
Gʆɑɗys S.
Camden
Not my favorite but i dont hate it. Its ok i just dont like that its not too obsorbant so in my opinion it kinda smears instead of blending.
ebony C.
Davidson , NC
I have purchased this sponge twice now and it works very good to blend the concealer under my eyes. I like macs sponges better than most
Kaytlyn T.
Yorktown, VA
Is this comparable to the original BB? And does this work good at applying foundation?