BY MAC COSMETICS

Unique shape and the blend of bristles help to effortlessly contour and highlight all over the face. Imported. - Color: No Color - Size: No Size see more...

Rachel G.
The type of brush you use to apply makeup reallly makes a difference. This brushes bristles are so soft but in general feels so dense that it maximizes the effect of any make up. This brush is a staple to have and is worth the money.
Gerapie J.
Hayward, CA
I find myself not reaching for this. I feel like it dont do the job as well as my beauty blender with blending the cream contour. I tried using it with powder but the same thing. I might need to play around with it more.
Aimee A.
Bayonne, NJ
One of my favorite contour brushes, great handle stuff but soft bristles. Gives a great straight contour then blends the color flawlessly. Great value for the price and will last ages with proper care.
Dear N.
I love this Sculpting brush that can be used to apply foundation, blush and even highlighter on the high end of your cheek bone. There's nothing like the Mac stand at Macy's, that will be my go to shop because you get a chance to speak to the clerks in details, love it!
Haley M.
Hopkinsville, Ky
This brush is perfect for those who like to contour. I like to use this for a powder contour. The bristles are super soft and dense so when you go to blend it really works with you to help settle the contour into your skin for a beautiful blend .
Brook F.
This is my favorite brush to contour with. It could be softer, but that's not a deal breaker for me. It's a little pricey but good for the price. But it's easy to use and fits good in my hand. Would definitely recommend.
Aasiyah S.
Malden, MA
This brush is amazing for contour. Wether it be liquid or powder, really defines the cheek bones. It is a little expensive but definitely worth it. It is easy to apply once you get used to it.
Cheyenne M.
Alva, OK
This brush is perfect for contouring. The MAC brushes are great quality, have a long life, easy to use and clean, and are just an overall good brush brand!
Terri C.
Perfect for precise contouring. One of my favorite brushes to use on clients. Can be used with liquid foundations, creams and powders.
Hailey C.
I love this brush for cleaning up my eye cut and making it clean. I usually put translucent powder and it works great!