A safe latex adhesive to use with M·A·C Lashes and all M·A·C body decorations.

I’ve heard this is the best eyelash glue? Is it true?
How is this in comparison to the house of lashes glue?
They have spoken to me wonderfully about this lash glue but I have never had the opportunity to have it. I need to try it
Start your review of M·A·C Duo Adhesive!
Product Highlights
The best eyelash glue they're so quick and easy to apply. They dry up nicely. Sometimes its kind of tricky to catch the glue at the right moment when its getting tacky to then apply so it stays on perfectly. but after you've conquered this trick, every other application is easy peasy. in reviews
...borderline tacky and apply to natural lash line for immediate hold. It's very long lasting until you remove the lashes yourself. You don't notice any glue residue or irritate the eyein reviews
I couldn't find it one time and ended up using some junk eye lash glue that came in the package with the lashes and it was horrendous.in reviews
It can be a bit pricey but it is worth the splurge.in reviews
mackynzie B.
Baskin, LA
M·A·C Duo Adhesive uploaded by mackynzie B.
okay but listen! i’ve legit been on a roller coaster, and my lashes were still on because of this lash glue. i HIGHLY recommend. totally affordable, and honestly the only lash glue ill use.
Madison H.
Cincinnati, OH
M·A·C Duo Adhesive uploaded by Madison H.
Great for all day wear! This is my favorite lash glue because it dries quickly and holds onto my lashes! This photo is after an all day event- still looking great!
Melisa T.
M·A·C Duo Adhesive uploaded by Melisa T.
I really like this adhesive because my eyelashes do not come off easily and it does not make any reaction in my children I have sensitive skin and nothing happens, I recommend it girls. Me gusta mucho este adhesivo porque mis pestañas no se despegan fácilmente y no hace ninguna reacción en mis hijos tengo la piel sensible y no pasa nada, se lo recomiendo chicas.
Lindsey C.
Painesville, OH
M·A·C Duo Adhesive uploaded by Lindsey C.
Good eyelash glue with false lashes amazing looking my makeup collection bundle set. Is so easy affordable easy application very
leanny  C.
Elizabethport, NJ
M·A·C Duo Adhesive uploaded by leanny  C.
Para mi el mejor pegamento por que el cambio de color me indica cuando están listas para ponermelas sin batallar tanto
Ariana M.
Altamonte Spg, FL
M·A·C Duo Adhesive uploaded by Ariana M.
Love this product! It has worked well for me. Blends smoothly. Adheres well. Had no problem with my lashes. Unlike other store brands, I can hardly tell I had false lashes on. Easy to apply, no mess at all. Very happy with this purchase, so the price was well worth it!!
Nicole S.
Yauco
M·A·C Duo Adhesive uploaded by Nicole S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I didn't like it very much. Has a strong odor, like an acidic odor that makes my eyes cry. Also I don't feel that the glue is strong enough. I find it too small for the price. I don't think I will buy it again.
Yana O.
M·A·C Duo Adhesive uploaded by Yana O.
Good glue. Does not cause allergies. The grip is good, the false eyelashes will last all day and at the same time they are easy to remove before going to bed, just pull on the tip of the false eyelash. The glue is white at first, then it becomes transparent.
Liz F.
Washington, DC
M·A·C Duo Adhesive uploaded by Liz F.
Lasts all day. Great lash glue but it takes a while to get off. I find that sometimes I have to wash my eyes twice and still can’t get everything off. Oil based cleansers usually do the trick but it takes some work.
Elizabeth G.
Las Vegas, NV
M·A·C Duo Adhesive uploaded by Elizabeth G.
Purchased at: Target
Love this product and I've been using it for so long. I use it a lot my lashes are always secure because the glue really sticks
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
melissa G.
il y a 2 ans
M·A·C Duo Adhesive ? How long does the glue hold the lashes on for ?
Yami Dianita L. il y a 2 ans
Well, the glue is very good, I recommend it because they are things that we use every day, not because of our eyelashes, well that's the only thing I have to say because the mac brand is very good, that brand is one of the best, its work of very good formulas I recommend the glue