MAC Divine Night Cremesheen Glass uploaded by Farzana c.MAC Divine Night Cremesheen Glass uploaded by Ana H.MAC Divine Night Cremesheen Glass uploaded by Ana H.

BY MAC COSMETICS

M-A-C Divine Night Cremesheen Glass. A lip finish that fuses the creamy sheen of Cremesheen Lipstick with the shine of M A C Lipglass. Soft, comfortable, non-sticky. Applies with a doe-foot applicator. Use as a top layer to Lipstick or on its own. Limited-edition Divine Night packaging.

Laura M.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I really like this lipstick, Actually I like the entire brand but this lipstick is very good, this is one of my favorites colors, a little bit pricey but I think is worth.
Angi W.
These guys are pretty thick. The color was amazing but I felt like I was wearing paste on my lips. I couldn't stop messing with them. I love mac but this one was a miss for me. I'll not be wearing that again!,
Michelle G.
Bloomington, IL
I love these they go on so nice and they stay on and the color payout is amazing. The packaging is very cute too which is always a plus. And I love the feel and the finish on these. I have bought a few of these and definitely plan on adding to my collection!
Jo O.
Naples, FL
I am usually not a fan of glosses, but I could not resist the RED! MAC outdoes themselves with pigmentation! It exceeded my expectations, I love it. I bought it at Dillards, very easy to purchase! The "glass" effect is amazing on the mouth! Gives it depth.
Jessie R.
Santo Domingo
This color it's perfect for brown girls , its so easy to use I really like it , they have a good pricey I always say that because mac are the best makeup store for me and yes I would buy again this lipstick
Elisha G.
MAC has amazing products, but especially love their Glass Lip Gloss. It applies super easily and it stays on for a very long time. It doesn't last too long if you're drinking or eating a lot though. I have to reapply only 2 or 3 times during my night out
Ashley G.
Sevierville, TN
This gave me a nice sheer glossy color too make my lips pop. Super smooth beautiful and long laying.comes in a variety of shades and gives you that touch of elegant gloss that doesn't go to far like it's the 90's all over again very impressed
Murphy D.
This perfume smells good. It is packaged nicely and looks beautiful on a shelf. This was my first and only time using this product. The sprayer is easy to use. However, I would not buy again because it doesn't last very long.
Sarah S.
Slatington, PA
I really like this product!
It always keep my lips looking nice and fresh. It is easy to use and matches with everything I where. It met my expectations 100% I love the feeling and color this lipgloss brings to my lips!
Mary  B.
This is one of my favorite colors, it's so pretty for a night out with my girls! The sleek black packaging is gorgeous and luxurious. It lasts long and is super easy to apply. The price is fair, I highly recommend it!