MAC Dejarose Collection Lipglass uploaded by Malika E.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Dejarose Collection Lipglass Lip Gloss, DejaroseFrom the MAC Dejarose CollectionLimited Edition, Discontinued, Rare and Extremely Hard to Find

MAC Dejarose Collection Lipglass
  • "Love it!!!!! Everyone should try this product. Wears well makes lips look luscious and shiny " in 12 reviews
  • "really do love this amazing shades,when you apply to the lip it feels very smooth and is not sticky no matter how long you have been using it for ,long lasting,and just looks amazing on the lip" in 8 reviews
  • "This pinkish color has been and always will be my favorite. I'll always recommend a mac lipglass no matter what color it is. They're all great & I have them in many many colors. They're so moisturizing." in 6 reviews
Christina Davila K.
Clovis, CA
I have used this lipgloss since high school! I love the sparkle and shine it gives. And I love the scent Mmm!! The only negative thing I have to say about it is that after wearing it for a long amount of time it sort of gets clumpy and thick in the creases of your mouth.
Sumaiya s.
Corona, NY
i really loved this lip glossed the shine was spectacular. and it was clumpy and goopy like other lip glosses other brands had this wasn't too liquidy either it was perfect and had a nice color and it was amazing for everyday use which is a staple.
Mari V.
Love MAC pigmented lip products and love their Lipglass's ! Only issue I do have with them is that they can be a bit sticky/tacky so I always exfoliate my lips and apply lots of moisturizing chapstick and lip balms before and after applying :)
Karna H.
Cedar Falls
These lip glosses are so great. So many different shades throughout the different collections and the formula is wonderful. The formula is tacky but still feels moisturizing. It's beautiful product that will last you a long while, but it is a pretty penny.. that's my only downfall.
SANDRA G.
Harvey, IL
this is a good product to have i like the size it fits right in your makeup bag and is convenient for everyday use i think that it is wonderful i think that it should cone in bulk of various colors and flavors this is a must buy
Javen J.
This product is a great product and I would recommend it to anybody.But I do rarely wear matte lip glosses. Not because I dislike them, it's just not my cup of tea. These lip glasses will literally become matte instantly.
Alison R.
Anderson, SC
Mac Lipglasses are my fav! The reflects make your lips super shiny, and the formula isn't too thick or too thin - it's perfect! the smell is okay. The color is gorgeous, and any mac lipglass is definitely worth the price!
Yoali A.
Vancouver, WA
I'm a big fan of macs lipgloss formula, it's long lasting shine. For some people I can see the tackyness left behind being a bit bothersome but I didn't really mind it. I definitely need to get some more!
Brittanie A.
Port Arthur, TX
I absolutely love this lipgloss. It goes on smooth and it isn't greasy. It is a little on the pricey side for the size. I bought it at the mac store in California. Yes I would recommend this product.
Karla M.
Hallandle Bch, FL
I really love it with this lipstick, I hard all the di and for me it is at a very good price for the product quality that is, very accessible, and its texture goes on par with any skin color, and its colors are Beautiful