BY MAC COSMETICS

Dazzleglass - Now in select stores - Click here for locations!Lip colour that dazzles with light and shine to bring an exciting dimensional pop to your lips. Large particle pearls reflect and refract light to mimic the brilliance of quartz and opal crystals. Provides exceptional shine with a crystalline iridescence. Glides on with a non-sticky, non-tacky, lightweight and moisturizing texture. Wear alone, or layer over lipstick or lip glass for dramatic effect. - Dazzleglass see more...

Buy on ULTA
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
First Mac lipgloss I tried was Sugarrimmed. It's a little pricier than I go for but I loved the shimmer and had to take it home. It was in the classic cute Mac little black box! It comes in a cute tube with wand. The consistency is a little thicker and kind of a stickier gloss but the shimmer is so sparkly! ✨
Kylee R.
Kylee R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love everything about it!! It's long lasting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It really easy to appy and use!💙 i strongly recommend this to everyone that likes It! It meet my expectations! All of them I really happy to have this product!!!! My family would love to use this!😊
jesse lynn b.
jesse lynn b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried many of the Dazzleglasses over the years, and while I have enjoyed all of them this shade is my new love. It is the perfect shade of a nudey/pinky-peach with beautiful little specs of iridescent (almost gold toned) sparkle.  This looks stunning over nudes of all lightness and darkness.
The S.
The S.
OMG IF YOU HAVE NOT TRIED THIS IDEM GET IT NOW! It's feels so soft and smooth and the color is so glossy and smells so good! I fell in love! I have to go every week to mac to get this product because I'm obsessed! I recommend this product 110%! You'll love it!
Brayton E.
Brayton E.
Cedar Falls, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing. This gloss is everything i want to make my lips look lucious and perfect. It adds just the right amount of gloss and shimmer to make my lips look fuller! Love the product, love the brand. Amazing product.
Kae H.
Kae H.
Victorville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a pretty color on. Feels thick on the lips but leaves a shinny look. It's also long lasting unlike many other brands I've tried. Mac met all my expectations with these. I recooks this product! Worth the money.
Thalia R.
Thalia R.
Newport News
I am a huge fan of MAC gloss..... it's fun and you can layer it over any of their lipsticks to give it that extra wow!!! I love that it lasts for a long time and it isn't sticky and thick. I can't wait to buy more.
Cody M.
Cody M.
London, KY
This gloss is absolutely stunning. It's not too shimmery, it looks very fairy like. I love the color. It's the perfect nude for a paler complexion or great for a pop of sheen in the center of a lip on darker skin tones!
Ariana I.
Ariana I.
This product is very good! It gives a very very nice shimmer which looks beautiful on anyone. It doesn't have much pigment which makes it very versatile. The gloss can be very sticky though. Perfect for a natural lip
Stacia S.
Stacia S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this gloss. It has an awesome sheen to it. You can use it on its own or if you want a more enhanced look you can try it with a matte 💄