MAC Dazzleglass - Pleasure Principle (clear white violet, teal and white pearl) () uploaded by Jennie J.

BY MAC COSMETICS

Dazzleglass - Now in select stores - Click here for locations!Lip colour that dazzles with light and shine to bring an exciting dimensional pop to your lips. Large particle pearls reflect and refract light to mimic the brilliance of quartz and opal crystals. Provides exceptional shine with a crystalline iridescence. Glides on with a non-sticky, non-tacky, lightweight and moisturizing texture. Wear alone, or layer over lipstick or lip glass for dramatic effect. - Dazzleglass see more...

Buy on ULTA
Jazzy W.
At first I wasn’t too trilled about this purchase because it just seem like another lipgloss with rainbow shimmer; but after using decided that it’s not just a simple gloss; it has a long lasting smooth sophisticated shine. Purchased from Mac Cosmetics store; definitely recommend, especially for those on the go fashionistas that want to keep it simple but remain edgy.
Brittany J.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Staple in my kit, I use these glosses on my brides almost 95% if the time. Not overly sticky and lasting! Packaging is clean and simple, just like with all MAC products. Definitely recommend and will buy again!
KAYLA. T.
Normal, IL
This lip gloss is OKAY. I love it for its color and it’s supper easy to apply. But I like lipglosses with a thicker texture and this one was a little to thin for me which kept me applying it all day long.
Madison M.
Fort Collins , CO
Tried and true clear lip gloss for me. Wears well and last a long time for a lip gloss. Nothing wrong with this product and will continue to use it. Can always count on Mac for nice lip products, but it is a little pricey.
Gabriela Z.
Vancouver, WA
I love using this as a top coat. It transforms any dull color in something fun. I’ve been using for a long time. I have the mini version, because a little goes a long way.
Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
I love MAC lipglass!

This color is great to be worn on its own or over lip pencil and lipstick!

It’s super shiny!

It has jojoba oil in it which helps to soften lips!

There are 57 shades to chose from!
T L.
Staten Island
Easy to put on and it stays on.  Colors are bold, long lasting,  and vibrant.  Price is affordable.  We want it all when it comes to beauty products and this product gives it to you.  I would highly recommend this product to anyone wanting to try MAC Dazzleglass
Destiny A.
Jacksonville, FL
It's a great lip gloss. I don't use MAC any more because they aren't cruelty free but the applicator on the gloss great and the formula is that same old formula you love from MAC
Melanie L.
California, MD
Feels a little sticky on my lips I usually blot off once. But that doesn't stop me from loving these. They are so pretty and give the perfect shimmer and shine to any lip!
Lauren M.
Beautiful lipglass that looks so good over any lippie. Gives it an extra pop and iridescent sheen. Their formula is nice and fairly long wearing for a gloss without being tacky or sticky. This came recommended from a friend and I'm so glad I tried it. Now I need more shades of it!