BY MAC COSMETICS

Lip Colour That Dazzles With Light And Shine To Bring An Exciting Dimensional Pop To Your Lips. Large Particle Pearls Reflect And Refract Light To Mimic The Brilliance Of Quartz And Opal Crystals. Provides Exceptional Shine With A Crystalline Iridescence. Glides On With A Non-sticky, Non-tacky, Lightweight And Moisturizing Texture. Wear Alone, Or Layer Over Lipstick Or Lipglass For Dramatic Effect. Features Our Signature M·a·c Vanilla Aroma.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Features A Comfortable Formula
  • Provides Instant Hydration
  • Conditions Lips
  • Provides A Light-reflective Shine

Usage:

• Used Alone, It Adds Immediate Shine And Sheer Colour To Lips With Reflective Pearls That Refract Light And Create Dimension.
  • Perfect For Layering And Adding A Touch Of Colour And Mega-watt Shine To Any Lip Colour.
  • Brush Applicator Provides Ease Of Application And Makes It Easy To Layer Over Other Lip Colours.

• Thoughts on MAC Dazzleglass Lip Gloss ? I’ve been wanting to try.3 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try the MAC Dazzleglass lip glosses out so...1 Answers
  • I love this shade! Does the color differ much on ... Be the first to answer!
Buy on ULTA
  • "My everyday lipgloss if I don't have enough time for lipstick this is my go to that I use. Goes on smooth and long lasting and I have had it for so long a little really goes a long way." in 37 reviews
  • "I love this lip gloss , it's super sheer and shiny . It literally last a long time " in 31 reviews
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Sugarrimmed (milky pale pink w/red, teal and white pearl) more...
I absolutely love this gloss! It’s smooth on my lips and doesn’t get sticky! I also love all the color options.
Bre S.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Sugarrimmed (milky pale pink w/red, teal and white pearl) more...
My all time favorite lip glosss and surprisingly was my first ever MAC product. Long lasting and super sticky. The packaging is pretty similar to most Mac lip glosses. I would recommend this shade to others but they are discounting this color and it's breaking my heart.
Galina S.
La Grange , CA
Review for: Boys Go Crazy (dark purple w/blue undertone) (online only) more...
MAC dazzlegrass is one nice gloss. The color is rich, the texture is smooth. It lasts long and softens your lips.
Kayla K.
Rockaway Park, NY
Review for: Via Veneto (sparkling lilac pink) more...
I love Mac as a company. I gave this item four stars instead of 5 because it’s super tacky. The color and sparkle are beautiful but it definitely sticks to your hair if it’s windy out. Gives a beautiful finish but you have to be careful
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
Review for: ROLLERGIRL more...
I love this gloss! I am normally not a gloss gal but this is so hydrating to my lips and STAYS on for a long time throughout the day! Super pretty glitter isn’t chunky or harsh on the lips. This formula smells so so good too!! I only have one color but am now open to trying others!
Mekin L.
Kansas City
Pigment pigment pigment, I was impressed with the pigment in this lip glass. It has a shimmer but I didn't feel chunks of glitter.. It's a nice shine and definitely able and meant, to be worn alone. I like the wand, it glides. One of my favorite go to items.
Kayley W.
Ionia, MI
Review for: Boys Go Crazy (dark purple w/blue undertone) (online only) more...
This product is great! MAC always has great products. Price is great for the product you get and it goes on super smooth.
Mehal K.
Review for: Pleasure Principle (clear white violet, teal and white pearl) (online only) more...
Love this product most girls spend £5 on a bad quality lip gloss that would last them 2 weeks however i purchased this at a fairly higher price point but it is great quality and lasted me 2-3 months
Letícia A.
Campinas
Review for: Cremesheen Glass & Dazzleglass Kit in Pink, Irresistibly Charming Collection more...
Who does not love any M-A-C product? Everything is very good, and this Cremesheen Glass & Dazzleglass Kit in Pink is perfect. Very good to use in day to day and also to give of gift. I highly recommend it!
maria s.
bezerros
Review for: Boys Go Crazy (dark purple w/blue undertone) (online only) more...
Mac brilho labial com cobertura perfeita super hidratação labial amei este brilho labial vc bonita sempre
Destiny B.
Mcgaheysville, VA
Thoughts on MAC Dazzleglass Lip Gloss ? I’ve been wanting to try.
Satin W.
How long does this lip gloss last before reapplying it?
Cheyanne D.
Is this lip gloss super sticky like some of the other MAC glosses?
Cayman B.
Plantersville, MS
I have been wanting to try the MAC Dazzleglass lip glosses out so bad because I love MAC lipsticks. What are your reviews on the dazzle glass, good or bad? Thanks!
Natalie L.
Alhambra, CA
I love this shade! Does the color differ much on different skin tones and lip tones?