BY MAC COSMETICS

Lip Colour That Dazzles With Light And Shine To Bring An Exciting Dimensional Pop To Your Lips. Large Particle Pearls Reflect And Refract Light To Mimic The Brilliance Of Quartz And Opal Crystals. Provides Exceptional Shine With A Crystalline Iridescence. Glides On With A Non-sticky, Non-tacky, Lightweight And Moisturizing Texture. Wear Alone, Or Layer Over Lipstick Or Lipglass For Dramatic Effect. Features Our Signature M·a·c Vanilla Aroma.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Features A Comfortable Formula
  • Provides Instant Hydration
  • Conditions Lips
  • Provides A Light-reflective Shine

Usage:

• Used Alone, It Adds Immediate Shine And Sheer Colour To Lips With Reflective Pearls That Refract Light And Create Dimension.
  • Perfect For Layering And Adding A Touch Of Colour And Mega-watt Shine To Any Lip Colour.
  • Brush Applicator Provides Ease Of Application And Makes It Easy To Layer Over Other Lip Colours.

• Thoughts on MAC Dazzleglass Lip Gloss ? I’ve been wanting to try.3 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try the MAC Dazzleglass lip glosses out so...1 Answers
  • I love this shade! Does the color differ much on ... Be the first to answer!
Buy on ULTA
  • "My everyday lipgloss if I don't have enough time for lipstick this is my go to that I use. Goes on smooth and long lasting and I have had it for so long a little really goes a long way." in 37 reviews
  • "I love this lip gloss , it's super sheer and shiny . It literally last a long time " in 31 reviews
Nicole H.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Steppin' Out (clean yellow pink w/red pearl) more...
LOVE these lip glosses for their sparkle! My favorite is Steppin' Out, which is a pretty warm bright baby pink that compliments my NC-35 skin. The formula is a little thick and sticky, but hydrating. They are very glossy with evenly spreading glitter, but are more suitable for everyday wear for most people than something as glittery as a  Lime Crime Diamond Crusher Lip Topper .
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
Review for: ROLLERGIRL more...
I love this gloss! I am normally not a gloss gal but this is so hydrating to my lips and STAYS on for a long time throughout the day! Super pretty glitter isn’t chunky or harsh on the lips. This formula smells so so good too!! I only have one color but am now open to trying others!
Jazzy W.
Review for: Pleasure Principle (clear white violet, teal and white pearl) (online only) more...
At first I wasn’t too trilled about this purchase because it just seem like another lipgloss with rainbow shimmer; but after using decided that it’s not just a simple gloss; it has a long lasting smooth sophisticated shine. Purchased from Mac Cosmetics store; definitely recommend, especially for those on the go fashionistas that want to keep it simple but remain edgy.
Mekin L.
Kansas City
Pigment pigment pigment, I was impressed with the pigment in this lip glass. It has a shimmer but I didn't feel chunks of glitter.. It's a nice shine and definitely able and meant, to be worn alone. I like the wand, it glides. One of my favorite go to items.
sage p.
New York
Review for: SMILE more...
This color looks beautiful on my lips, it accentuates the fullness and it gives a really pretty shine. The glitter is fun without being overly sparkly. That being said, it is sticky and my hair gets stuck in it. I would suggest wearing this and putting your hair on a ponytail or bun. Perfect for casual occasions!
Tanya G.
Best gloss ever hands down!!! I absolutely love this gloss! It adds a light pink tint and has a great sweet scent to it. Not like other glosses that have a parfumerie scent that leaves a nasty taste in your mouth. This is my all time favorite lip gloss. Please bring it back. Haven’t been able to find it. 😢
Kayla K.
Rockaway Park, NY
Review for: Via Veneto (sparkling lilac pink) more...
I love Mac as a company. I gave this item four stars instead of 5 because it’s super tacky. The color and sparkle are beautiful but it definitely sticks to your hair if it’s windy out. Gives a beautiful finish but you have to be careful
Becky S.
I've yet to meet a MAC lip gloss or glass of Any type that I haven't loved. Not that every shade looks good on me but there are always multiple shades that I "have to have"!
The Dazzleglass glosses are amazingly packed with various shimmer or glitters that bend and reflect the light depending on which shade you choose. These were released a while ago and are being re-introduced now to a new generation and they are perfect with the holographic trend that is still here.
I really like Love Alert because it is a sheer red with light shimmer that has remained wearable despite the trends.
Hailee P.
N Hollywood, CA
Review for: STOP! LOOK! more...
If you really want to give yourself a shimmery, glossy lip, this is the product for you! It is a stunning product. You don’t need a lot of product though. It is very thick and my only complaint is that i get the white ring of death on the inside of my lips.
Brittney K.
Las Vegas
I LOVE makeup. And I love lipgloss and eyeshadow from Mac. I recently purchased this lipgloss and it is so pretty on fair skin with a smokey eye. ANOTHER GREAT THING ABOUT GOING INTO MAC IS YOU CAN GET YOUR MAKEUP DONE AT THE PURCHASE OF THREE PRODUCTS THAT YOU ALREADY WANTED ANYWAY😁 Another great thing is their recycling program. Save your old Mac empty compacts, lipsticks,lipgloss etc and get a free product. I believe you need to save 9😍
Destiny B.
Mcgaheysville, VA
Thoughts on MAC Dazzleglass Lip Gloss ? I’ve been wanting to try.
Satin W.
How long does this lip gloss last before reapplying it?
Cheyanne D.
Is this lip gloss super sticky like some of the other MAC glosses?
Cayman B.
Plantersville, MS
I have been wanting to try the MAC Dazzleglass lip glosses out so bad because I love MAC lipsticks. What are your reviews on the dazzle glass, good or bad? Thanks!
Natalie L.
Alhambra, CA
I love this shade! Does the color differ much on different skin tones and lip tones?