MAC Dazzleglass - Date Night (deep plum w/ blue and gold pearl) uploaded by Xiomara R.MAC Dazzleglass - Date Night (deep plum w/ blue and gold pearl) uploaded by Tracy W.

BY MAC COSMETICS

Dazzleglass - Now in select stores - Click here for locations!Lip colour that dazzles with light and shine to bring an exciting dimensional pop to your lips. Large particle pearls reflect and refract light to mimic the brilliance of quartz and opal crystals. Provides exceptional shine with a crystalline iridescence. Glides on with a non-sticky, non-tacky, lightweight and moisturizing texture. Wear alone, or layer over lipstick or lip glass for dramatic effect. - Dazzleglass see more...

Buy on ULTA
  • "I was skeptical at first when my friend told me to try this lip gloss but once I did, I was hooked." in 2 reviews
  • "It definitely has some sparkle to it and can be a little sticky but that can be helped some by priming your lips before applying. " in 2 reviews
  • "It literally last a long time " in 1 review
Anna H.
Anna H.
So happy they're bringing this formula back! This colour in particular is so pretty on its own or over Myth. I love sparkle, though I know that many grown women find it to be too amateurish. It's very sticky and gets more so as time goes on and it sits in your collection but if taken care of and used for a while, it's great.
Valerie V.
Valerie V.
Cornelia , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lipgloss glides on sooo smooth! Even after you wipe it off your lips feel soft which is a plus! It is a little bit sticky for my liking though. Other then that this color is so beautiful. I love the way it shines!
Xiomara R.
Xiomara R.
Bronx , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loving this Mac dazzleglass lip gloss in the color Date Night leaves my lips with an incredible shine and lustrous look so in love highly recommend.would be picking up more 17 dollars is completely worth it.
Grace P.
Grace P.
Overland Park
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lip gloss so much because of the color and the way it applies so creamy and smooth. I don't usually go for lip glosses but I wanted to try this one because of the beautiful color. And I wasn't disappointed. But the bad thing is that it doesn't stay very long.
Kelly J.
Kelly J.
No matter what lipgloss I wear, this one always gets compliments. It is the perfect fall shade. Thank you Macy's for caring this. I will certainly repurchase this.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite dazzle glasses of all times. Can wear on its own or layer over something else. Super glossy and moisturizing. Will rebuy for sure.
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Lodi, NJ
love this lipstick sooooooooo much!!!! MAC is always getting better and better I trulls recommend this product
Heather C.
Heather C.
Baltimore, MD
Shimmer and Shine color. I have this lipglass and it does add a perfect shimmer to my lips but it wears quickly and has a slight sticky feeling to it.
Cynthia B.
Cynthia B.
I love this lip gloss , it's super sheer and shiny . It literally last a long time
Brooke L.
Brooke L.
This is my favorite lip gloss. Date Night is a lovely shade with iridescent sparkles. I also like Baby Sparks in MaC. The smell is amazing like marshmallows. Great consistency also.
Satin W.
Satin W.
How long does this lip gloss last before reapplying it?
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
Alhambra, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shade! Does the color differ much on different skin tones and lip tones?