BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Dark Desires Collection Into the Well Eye Shadow, Dark DesiresUncover the shameless indulgence of Into the Well Eyeshadow, featuring pure matte pigments in a pressed powder that's as sensuous as velvet. Suitable for use as both an eyeshadow and an... see more...

Kathryn H.
Dublin, OH
FREAKING LOVE IT.

This is what I use for eyeliner, paired with an angled brush, I'm in eyeliner heaven.

Goes on smoothly, easy to correct, and best of all, no fall out under your eyes.

I've been buying MAC at Nordstrom for years, and it's my go to for eye and lip makeup.
Ansley C.
Frisco, TX
These are the best eye shadows you can use. Wonderful colors and they are great quality. They don't get flaky under your eyes after you put them on and they last all day. I combine several colors for my everyday wear to work and by the time I get home, my makeup still looks great! I love MAC!!!
Vicky♉️ A.
Florida
MAC. Is. The. Love. Of. My. Life. This is the first time using eyeshadows from MAC, I'm so impressed by how easy and blendable the product was! I bought this product at MAC the other day and oh my goodness! The eyeshadow is so pigmented and builable! I would highly recommend this product to those going for a dark/ smoker eye look!
janessa f.
Madison
Yess I did really like this to. You can blend it really good and almost out this with any color and it will look good m
Alexandra B.
Des Moines, IA
Good product! Awsome for begginers and the makeup pros. Good formula. Awsome color pay off. Would purchase again.
Lauren M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love the finish and being able to use it as a shadow or a liner with some fix plus , evening or going out looks
Kandace M.
North Ogden , UT
Love this eye shadow a littler darker color then I was expecting but was happy with the way it looked.
John R.
This is a cult fav black shadow that everyone needs in their beauty draw. Its a steal and must have
Samantha A.
Kissimmee , FL
It's good for your eyes it goes on easy I love that color it's a good Valley it's always popping
Anna G.
Salem
I love this color it fits perfectly ! It makes my eyes pop out I highly recommend it ! For sure !