BY MAC COSMETICS #53 in Lip Liner

A Creamy, Highly Pigmented, Retractable Lip Liner. Lightweight And Smooth To Apply And Very Long-lasting. Use As An Outline Or As A "Fill." Helps Prevent Feathering And Bleeding. Use With Any M·A·C Lipstick Or Lipglass.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Features A Smooth And Creamy Formula
  • Long-wearing
  • Provides Medium To High Coverage
  • Lightweight

Usage:

• Apply Directly To Lips Before Or After Any M·A.C Lipstick Or Lipglass Application.

MAC Cremestick Liner
  • "MAC is the holy grail of professional luxury cosmetics, and their lip liners are no exception. The Cremestick Liner collection is unparalleled because of the color selection and the pigmentation which is a staple of the brand and industry leader, but also because of the formulation, which is creamy as the name suggests and glides on effortlessly without needing the skills required of harder more fine tipped liners. The application is smooth and flawless, and the color lasts all day. Beautiful, just as I expect MAC to be, every time i apply it." in 68 reviews
Alyssa O.
Albuquerque, NM
I really just bought this lipliner to go along with my favorite Mac lipstick. And I have to stay it has amazing staying power and really makes my lips pop! It’s a perfect compliment for my dance with me lipstick.
Ciara D.
Columbus, OH
I really love this lipliner because it makes outlining the lips simple and easy. It is creamy, and the lines don’t appear sharp. I like how the MAC liners blend in with any similar lipstick color, resulting in a smooth color transition. This will take your lip look to the next level.
Megan K.
Pepperell
Some of the best lip liners I’ve ever used. They are so creamy and pigmented. They are also easy to apply and last long on the lips. They also last a long time because you only need a little they are so pigmented. I would buy these again and recommend to a friend.
Silvia C.
Katy , TX
Me Encanta porque es super humectante cosa que es super importante para mi, ya que por lo general mantengo los labios resecos. Pero lo que me gusta aún más son los colores que ofrecen y su durabilidad.sin duda lo volvería a comprar, me encanta.
Kristy C.
Oregon
I have two of these lip liners- one nude and one red. Both work well with blending that these two liners are able to work with a variety of nudes, pinks and red lipstick shades. They are a bit pricey but because they do blend well you will get plenty of use from them.
David M.
El Paso, TX
I’m sad these were discontinued. The new liptensity is not the same. I️ would love for these to come back as the creamer stick lip liners. The ease of the product was fabulous and the wear better than the liotensity.
Burton J.
This liner was a bit of a let down. I’m a fan of Mac Cosmetics but this product wasn’t worth the price. It didn’t apply smoothly for me a settled into my lines. I would recommend skipping this one!
Denice F.
Newark, NJ
Dont use this often but i would rather use it alone then with a lipstick..it feels to heavy like im wearing something i guess cuz its a creme
But i do like like it alone with a gloss
Jannet R.
Houston
Really creme lip liners I just love them , they last long and won’t smudge, plus I’m a repeat user of Mac lip liners they’re just worth the price . M.A.C Cosmetic Lip Pencil
Tamara A.
madison
Not sure what color exactly just know it’s brown. Have had for several years and love it. Purchased at the MAC store at the summit in Birmingham. Kinda pricey but last a long time
Tatyanna L.
Yuma, AZ
Does it go on smooth?
Nicole B.
Amite , LA
What's everyone's favorite color??
Zainab S.
What is the name of this color?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
I'm looking for some lip liners that glide on really smoothly. Something that I can easily apply, that lasts a long time and that I could wear alone if I wanted to. Would these be good?
Kelli A.