BY MAC COSMETICS

A creamy, ultra-shiny lip gloss With a soft, comfortable & non-sticky texture Creates smooth, full & hydrated lips To use: Apply on top of lip stick or on its own see more...

Monique J.
Loud and Lovely is cool fuchsia with a cream finish that is permanent . I like to layer it over nudes that are too light. It's not too sticky and is quite moisturizing. I would definitely buy again.
Kayla K.
Boise, ID
These are some of my favorite lip glosses. They are a little sticky, but they look wet and last longer then most glosses. I also like the smell/taste of them. They are a little on the expensive side but they last a long time!
Haley S.
Warren, OH
I love all of Mac cremesheen glass glosses, they smell so good and last all day long. I even like the wand it comes with too, I used this product about once a week for special events, I bought it from the Mac counter at Macy's.
Lesley D.
Fitzgerald, GA
Love this gloss and shade so much. Goes on smooth for an all day fresh look. I love visiting the MAC stores when close buy to one. Its a little more money than most but well worth the buy and will definitely get it again.
Stephanie S.
Pleasant hill, IA
Love this lippie. Super shiny and had a good amount of pigment. I use alone or over a matte lip color. Easy to apply, doesn't get sticky, and I don't have to apply every hours. Would recommend!
Shelby R.
Dallas, TX
Perfect Shine. Perfect Color. I love this product because it matches all of my pink and neutral lipsticks, and is amazing quality. I definitely recommend this product!
Jaemy P.
Bronx
Not as sticky as their "Lipglass" and way more moisturizing! A great everyday gloss, this is one product from Mac I actually don't have an issue with.
Tiffany S.
Wheelersburg, OH
This is so cute on. Very easy to apply and it last a long time. It doesn't leak and it's a great thing to keep in your purse for everyday use
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
lipstick shade looks fantastic I get compliments on it all the time and it last all day. I love how it feels and it is very pigimented
Annie N.
Lawndale , CA
Love this product line. It feel smooth on my lips and the scent smells great. I am almost running out so going to buy again.