BY MAC COSMETICS

Size : 2.7 g , , MADE IN U.S.A. Ship from Taiwan, worldwide shipping. Free Worldwide shipping orders over $70. Ship with registered air mail (10-18 WORKING DAYS arrival USA). Package is Signature Required.Handling Time may takes 2~3 business days. see more...

• How well does this work is it worth buying??? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
KIARA B.
KIARA B.
Hampton, GA
This is an excellent color for women who just want to feel like they have arrived. The color bounce off of your lips like none other. Mac has always made the best skin and lip products and they have definitely done well by us on this great lip gloss.
Sirena L.
Sirena L.
West Covina, CA
I've been using this color for years. I've probably bought 6 or 7 tubes. It's my go to color. I usually pick it up at Macy's or the Mac store in Pasadena. It's around $15 I believe, and lasts a while so the price isn't a big deal.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
I love this lipgloss! Such a beautiful gloss but it is a little pricey for lipgloss. It met my expectations but it is a little sticky. I got it from the MAC store at the mall! I would maybe buy again if I wanna splurge.
Rebecca E.
Rebecca E.
Taylors, SC
This lip gloss is absolutely stunning! I love this lip gloss it gives you a beautiful high shine and they have super pretty colors! I do reccomend this to others it can be pricy but definetly worth the money
Kathy L.
Kathy L.
Shreveport, LA
Excellent product! I wasn't looking to purchase lip gloss when I bought this product, but when I tried it in the store I had to have it. Nearly every time I wear it I receive compliments. I love it!
Lahnnie S.
Lahnnie S.
Love the colors & everything just not how sticky/tacky it feels. I hate the stickness on the lips because if you have long hair & its windy outside your hair will get om your gloss.
Julie P.
Julie P.
The one thing i love about this product is it works well on the lips. It surely does give its color as shown. Its not sticky nor chunky and its good quality
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Brandon, FL
Perfect to pair with teddy bear lips stick. Just the right amount of gloss. Sexy enough for a first date but suttle enough For a day on campus.
Angela P.
Angela P.
Whitestone, NY
This is by far my favorite lip gloss. It's not sticky at all - goes on smooth and the color is amazing. It looks great on my olive skin.
lori g.
lori g.
Escalon, CA
Best lipgloss ever! Doesn't stick to your teeth and my hair doesn't get caught in it. Love the natural high shine as well.
shoana g.
shoana g.
Kingston,Jamaica
How well does this work is it worth buying???