BY MAC COSMETICS

Size : 2.7 g , , MADE IN U.S.A. Ship from Taiwan, worldwide shipping. Free Worldwide shipping orders over $70. Ship with registered air mail (10-18 WORKING DAYS arrival USA). Package is Signature Required.Handling Time may takes 2~3 business days. see more...

• How well does this work is it worth buying??? 1 Answers
Samantha G.
['Irvine ', ''], CA
This is honestly one of my favorite Lip Glosses. I love the consistency of this product, doesn’t feel super tacky or too watery. This is my favorite topper to combine with a matte lipstick is I’m wanting to change my look. Strongly recommend!
Lily Z.
Fayetteville, AR
Ahhh!! One of my favorite and first lipglosses to own!!! Seriously favorite lipgloss ever!! Not too sticky, smells great, and great color!!! It’s seriously of my HOLY GRAIL lip products!! Love love love it!!
Taleemah T.
Love Mac I can't get away from it I spend so much money and magnets kind of pricey but it's definitely worth to buy I wouldn't steer you wrong here it's it's like the Holy Grail of lip for me
Cheryl W.
Louisa, KY
I love the lip glass line of lip glasses from Mac. They are perfect to wear on days when you want to go more natural but still have a beautiful shine to your lips. The formulas are not sticky which is very important to me when choosing a lipgloss. They deliver the perfect shine that is long wearing and feels comfortable on the lips.
Erica T.
Youngstown, OH
This lippie goes on smooth and has a great color layout. It is not sticky and doesn't smear at all. The colors available range from a more nude lip all the way to bright and bold. Great variety.
Trina H.
This product is very nice. It’s easy to apply and lasts long on lips. There isn’t much product in the tube. This was my first MAC makeup product. I got it at Macy’s. It was pretty pricey for the tiny bit of product it gave.
Katie P.
Wilmington, DE
I use this lipglass occasionally. The color is pretty sheer but applies smoothly. If you are looking for something with a little more intense color I recommend finding a liquid lipstick instead
Kenzie B.
Saint Paul, MN
Absolutely love this product. I've gone through tubes! Easy to Apple can be a little sticky but it's so pretty and comparable! Very pigmented but still a very light, peachy nude on my lips. I would recommend it for everyone! I love it for school for a natural healthy look to my lips!💗
Gretchen G.
Perkinston, MS
Lovely feeling gloss, but it doesn't last a long time. I usually use this over a matte lipstick when I'm not in the mood for matte color. I'm a little disappointed by the longevity of the gloss as it wears off within an hour when I'm talking a lot or drinking something. For the price, I'd go for a different MAC gloss.
Tina B.
My most favorite MAC gloss is the creme sheen! It's feels super silly...not sticky at all. This shade is perfect on bare lips for a natural look or you can layer over a liner (Spice, for example) for a more noticeable look!
shoana g.
Kingston,Jamaica
How well does this work is it worth buying???