BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Cremesheen Glass Lip Gloss, On The Scene A lip finish that fuses the creamy, sheen-filled nature of Cremesheen Lipstick with the shine of MAC Lipglass. Soft, comfortable, non-sticky. Applies with a doe-foot applicator. see more...

MAC Cremesheen Glass Lip Gloss ON THE SCENE
  • "Love this if your looking for a glossy yet nude this is the best route to go! Looks absolutely beautiful!!!" in 37 reviews
  • "i don't know about you but i love the mac glosses , they have a good formula , they are long lasting and smell delicious " in 19 reviews
Kaylee A.
Flagstaff
This lip gloss really worked for me I absolutely loved it. I bought mine from MAC in a mall I believe it was on sale when I purchased it. It met my expectations. Yes I loves it because I just just put it on when I was in a rush and it looked good! I would definitely recommend this to other people!
Diana K.
Ambler, PA
Such a great lip gloss! It’s the perfect shade and formula to put over any nude lipstick you own. It’s never sticky and lasts all day. Love the scent, too. I also think the price point is great for such a reputable brand of cosmetics.
Carmen P.
San Antonio, TX
I love the subtle sheen this gloss gives the lips. You can wear it alone or combine it with you favorite lip stain. I got this on sale from MAC. It isn’t overly sticky and doesn’t dry out my lips. I give my stamp of approval.
Daresha P.
I like the pigmentation and creamyness of Macs lip glosses but I also feel like their too thick. If I rub my lips together too much then clumps appear which is not good because I have to rub the gloss off and reapply. This also goes for reapplying if you need to touch up because then when you rub together the lipgloss clumps. I would like a little more sheer formula but with the same pigment.
Brynn S.
I love these! They apply very nicely and are not sticky. I would recommend these because of how easy it is to apply and the fact that it has no stick. You can wear them alone or over a lipstick or a liquid lipstick.
Sasha T.
College Point , NY
I love all MAC products! The lipgloss are amazing! They al smell so amazing! I lipgloss has great consistency! I think the lipgloss is great quality and for a good price.
Kat K.
Linden, NJ
MAC lip glosses smell amazing. It’s like a cupcake in a tube. The color is lovely, I bought mine at MAC. The price is a little high, but my opinion is that it’s high because I don’t particularly use lip gloss or lipstick on a regular basis. If I did I would definitely think it’s appropriately priced.
chandra a.
fife, WA
I love the texture and how hydrating it is on my lips. its winter and they can get a little chapped at times. The color payoff isnt all that great, at least with the ones that I own. it is VERY sheer. It lasts good but you will have to reapply after a few hours. All in all, i like them and will continue buying
Cara R.
Northridge
holy mother of tacky hell. This lip gloss is very glossy, but very thick and sticky and gross feeling. I would never, ever kiss anyone with this on, and honestly I don't know who it's meant for. I just wanted a nice neutral shade of gloss but this is the worst. 2/10 points for color variety.
Chelsea C.
Acworth, GA
I usually like to have a very subtle touch of lip gloss and this is definitely just that. It goes on so smoothly and I love the fact that it doesn't get really sticky. I feel that it lasts a pretty long time and I love the way it feels on my lips. I definitely would recommend to a friend.
Kennetra w.
Union Springs, AL
I wanted to know does the color last all day like there retro matte lipsticks?
Stephani W.
Beaumont , CA
Kirsten R.
Wanship, UT
Does this stay on for a good while?
Is it good ? I want to try it, but i am still not sure