BY MAC COSMETICS #40 in Lip Gloss

MAC Cremesheen Glass Lip Gloss, On The Scene A lip finish that fuses the creamy, sheen-filled nature of Cremesheen Lipstick with the shine of MAC Lipglass. Soft, comfortable, non-sticky. Applies with a doe-foot applicator. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
favorite make-up brand period - with its yummy scents, candy-coated packaging, sugary names, and beautiful colors it's win-win-win for me. I especially love the kits, and getting exclusive items, like the recent HSN Sugar Plum Fairy kit, which included my new favorite La Creme, Sugar Fairy. It is a peachy-nude with perhaps the slightest shimmer? I'm not even sure - all I know is it's beautiful on my lips!! Creamy feel, light citrusy taste and scent. I do feel like I need to reapply often, but it's so creamy I can revive it a bit by rubbing my lips together more often. And the packaging is sleek, weighty, and a dream in the hand.
cheyenne c.
This lip gloss really works well and does it’s job. It’s price is pretty reasonable but no matter what it is definitely worth it. The packaging is so cute and it is very easy to apply and use. You wouldn’t regret this buy because it will forever have your lips looking poppin and glossy.
Cynthia R.
Fayetteville
Love this lip gloss! Great price and great product! Definitel my go to gloss and always great coverage. The seal makes me feel secure and it's easy to open and even easier to apply! I love the applicator. Even got my sister yo wear it! I recommend to everyone.
Diana K.
Ambler, PA
Such a great lip gloss! It’s the perfect shade and formula to put over any nude lipstick you own. It’s never sticky and lasts all day. Love the scent, too. I also think the price point is great for such a reputable brand of cosmetics.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
The colors are incredible. This is worth every penny this is a must have for every make up lover. You will not be disappointed. This is some of the best quality make up I have ever owned. This is long lasting does not wear off
Carmen P.
San Antonio, TX
I love the subtle sheen this gloss gives the lips. You can wear it alone or combine it with you favorite lip stain. I got this on sale from MAC. It isn’t overly sticky and doesn’t dry out my lips. I give my stamp of approval.
Katie S.
Rochester, NY
I love this product! Its so pretty and leaves my lips looking so good! It has a long lasting look and its a good and affordable price! I wear this almost evey day and i recommend this to everyone because it is so pretty
Kate B.
One of my favorite lip glosses, it is super glossy and lasts a while. It is a little sticky, but I don’t mind too much. Has such a beautiful sheen! And the color is a perfect pinky nude without being too pigmented
Daresha P.
I like the pigmentation and creamyness of Macs lip glosses but I also feel like their too thick. If I rub my lips together too much then clumps appear which is not good because I have to rub the gloss off and reapply. This also goes for reapplying if you need to touch up because then when you rub together the lipgloss clumps. I would like a little more sheer formula but with the same pigment.
Jessica E.
Pittsburgh , PA
Another classic that you can never go wrong with. It looks great on its own or topped over a lipstick. I also find they last a long time on the lips. It never feels sticky or clumps up on me.
Kennetra w.
Union Springs, AL
I wanted to know does the color last all day like there retro matte lipsticks?
Stephani W.
Beaumont , CA
Kirsten R.
Wanship, UT
Does this stay on for a good while?
Is it good ? I want to try it, but i am still not sure