BY MAC COSMETICS

A creamy, ultra-shiny lip gloss With a soft, comfortable & non-sticky texture Creates smooth, full & hydrated lips To use: Apply on top of lip stick or on its own see more...

Buy on Amazon
heather g.
heather g.
I recently bought this color gloss and i really like the color. Its a beautiful color pink.  I would buy this again. MAC is great with product
returns as well, if your not satisfied with their product you can return
anything, no questions asked.
Arlet A.
Arlet A.
i absolutely love this lipstick the color is very nice and doesnt leave your lips dry and the quality is very good and its affordable and not exxagwrated like other lipsticks and it is long lasting and i would highly recommend the product to others
Genesis J.
Genesis J.
These lip glass are thick and they don't drop. They actually are really pigmented but are sticky. The price is okay for it being MAC but I would love for it to be a little bigger. To take off for me it's kinda of a mess.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
I like the different colors options for lip glosses from Mac. The sparkles and vivid colors are great. However I can't stand how sticky their glosses are. My hair is always getting stuck in it.
Tay JoAnn D.
Tay JoAnn D.
Houston
I adore Mac products but especially their lip items! This glossy lip glass is perfect by itself or on top of a lipstick or stain. Lasts longer than most lip glosses and keeps its color.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Woodbine, MD
I love this lip glass . It goes on smooth and the shine is amazing !! It's a decent price for MAC . It's more pigmented than the high end brands. I will buy it again .
Mia G.
Mia G.
this gloss stays on for such a long time!! and thats exactly what i needed. this color is so beautiful and im always taking it with me wherever i go. i use this product soo much. and i would buy again (:
Esther H.
Esther H.
Brooklyn, NY
Bought this lip gloss at Macy's really loved it goes in very easily lasts a long time made my lips feel smooth use it everyday would recommend this lip gloss even though it is more expensive ghxn others
Khadejah C.
Khadejah C.
Greensboro, NC
I love this product. I definitely recommend for those who are looking to try something new. I will always sing the praises of this product.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Roxbury, MA
Tbis product here will keep your lips very moisturizer all day. You may have to reapply after eating. It's very pretty on the lips too.