BY MAC COSMETICS

A creamy, ultra-shiny lip gloss With a soft, comfortable & non-sticky texture Creates smooth, full & hydrated lips To use: Apply on top of lip stick or on its own see more...

Buy on Amazon
Arlet A.
i absolutely love this lipstick the color is very nice and doesnt leave your lips dry and the quality is very good and its affordable and not exxagwrated like other lipsticks and it is long lasting and i would highly recommend the product to others
heather g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently bought this color gloss and i really like the color. Its a beautiful color pink.  I would buy this again. MAC is great with product
returns as well, if your not satisfied with their product you can return
anything, no questions asked.
Omo I.
East Lansing, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Let me tell you, this lip gloss works wonders. It is the perfect shade of pink and it isn't sticky or anything. It glides right on and it stays on. I rarely need to reapply it unless I've eaten.
Genesis J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lip glass are thick and they don't drop. They actually are really pigmented but are sticky. The price is okay for it being MAC but I would love for it to be a little bigger. To take off for me it's kinda of a mess.
Mia G.
this gloss stays on for such a long time!! and thats exactly what i needed. this color is so beautiful and im always taking it with me wherever i go. i use this product soo much. and i would buy again (:
Ashley S.
I like the different colors options for lip glosses from Mac. The sparkles and vivid colors are great. However I can't stand how sticky their glosses are. My hair is always getting stuck in it.
Tay JoAnn D.
Houston
Beauty Junkie Expert
I adore Mac products but especially their lip items! This glossy lip glass is perfect by itself or on top of a lipstick or stain. Lasts longer than most lip glosses and keeps its color.
Angela B.
Wimberley, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lip glass . It goes on smooth and the shine is amazing !! It's a decent price for MAC . It's more pigmented than the high end brands. I will buy it again .
Esther H.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought this lip gloss at Macy's really loved it goes in very easily lasts a long time made my lips feel smooth use it everyday would recommend this lip gloss even though it is more expensive ghxn others
Khadejah C.
Greensboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. I definitely recommend for those who are looking to try something new. I will always sing the praises of this product.