BY MAC COSMETICS

A creamy, ultra-shiny lip gloss With a soft, comfortable & non-sticky texture Creates smooth, full & hydrated lips To use: Apply on top of lip stick or on its own see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
I like the different colors options for lip glosses from Mac. The sparkles and vivid colors are great. However I can't stand how sticky their glosses are. My hair is always getting stuck in it.
Tay JoAnn D.
Tay JoAnn D.
Houston
I adore Mac products but especially their lip items! This glossy lip glass is perfect by itself or on top of a lipstick or stain. Lasts longer than most lip glosses and keeps its color.
Mia G.
Mia G.
this gloss stays on for such a long time!! and thats exactly what i needed. this color is so beautiful and im always taking it with me wherever i go. i use this product soo much. and i would buy again (:
yari A.
yari A.
las vegas, NV
love this gloss so much, keeps my lips hydrated all day.Can be a bit pricy bit it is worth it. little goes a long way.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Newport, OR
love this color. looks great and looks cute too. feels nice on and cute packaging. I would buy this again.
Omo I.
Omo I.
Let me tell you, this lip gloss works wonders. It is the perfect shade of pink and it isn't sticky or anything. It glides right on and it stays on. I rarely need to reapply it unless I've eaten.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Bellefontaine, OH
This is my go to colour! I am all about a nude pink lip for a natural look but don't want to look like I have no lips at all