BY MAC COSMETICS

A creamy, ultra-shiny lip gloss With a soft, comfortable & non-sticky texture Creates smooth, full & hydrated lips To use: Apply on top of lip stick or on its own see more...

Jamie S.
Taylors, SC
I am super picky about lipgloss and I refuse to wear it if it's thick, sticky, goopy or chemically fragranced. I just can't do it. I will not do it. But I've always been a big lover MAC lipsticks and pencils, so I decided to try this gloss, and I haven't looked back since. I absolutely love it. It's silky, smooth, and has no smell or taste. This shade is faintly pink and very pretty. A perfect topper to any lip look.
Kerry R.
Middletown , CT
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG - I LOVE this lip product! Not sticky, the color is fantastic and really pops! It is a tad pricey but not much more than other high end brands charge. It did last quite a while before I had to reapply. Smooth application, I was very happy with it overall!
Courtney F.
Ooltewah, TN
This product is a must have. I keep it in my purse at ALL times. It's easy to apply and doesn't leave streaks. I think it's adorable for how long it lasts, and I use it constantly. It matches everything. I would definitely recommend this product to other people.
Arnelle S.
College Park, MD
One of my favorite lipgloss'!! It stays on forever and looks great on all skin tones! For the price, you get a great amount of product and lasted me about 2 months with continuous use. I will definitely but again!
Angel T.
Shreveport, LA
I really love a lot of the things that are made by this company i never have a really hard time finding something I love that they make
sarah c.
I love it i use this my mom uses it and my friends its amazing i highly suggest it it gives you a little color and it stay on all day
ashley k.
Weatherford, TX
I really love this Matt cream shame it has done wonders my lips look satin without it being dry or flaky liking really recommend
paniz r.
Washington, Dc
Really lovely and long lasting color.  Does not smudge easily. I plan to re-purchase in many other colors!
Karen A.
iowa
Esto es estupendo más lipstick los amo son tan preciosos me enamoran y este está precioso
Kelsey E.
Beautiful color, not expensive, I buy for my daughter because we both love lip gloss ❤