Mac Cremesheen Glass uploaded by Karri P.Mac Cremesheen Glass uploaded by Julia N.

BY MAC COSMETICS

A lip finish that fuses the creamy, sheen-filled nature of Cremesheen Lipstick with the shine of MAC Lipglass. Soft, comfortable, non-sticky. Applies with a doe-foot applicator. Use as a top layer to its namesake Lipstick or on its own. see more...

Karri P.
Karri P.
I have this in Creme Anglaise. It's a really pretty pinky nude gloss. It applies smoothly and is comfortable on the lips. It doesn't feel sticky though your hair will stick to it. It lasts a respectable amount of time for a gloss. I really enjoy this lippie.
Sharon L.
Sharon L.
This is definitely one of my favorites and really a good lipgloss to have. Its easy to apply, has a nice smooth texture, and lasts a pretty decent amount of time. The color payoff is often pretty sheer but very flattering.
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
Valley Stream, NY
I had gotten my makeup done at MAC for a wedding and the girl used this lip product and I had to buy it. It was a beautiful light pink color, but it didn't look to pale on my lips and with my skin tone. I basically used the whole tube up, I need to make a repurchase.
Megan
Megan
One of my favorite lip glosses! Not completely opaque so it works with your natural lip color to provide the most flattering shade for your skin tone. Not sticky and easy to apply. Works great on its own, mixed with other glosses, or over a lipstick.
Talia C.
Talia C.
Johnston, RI
This is my favorite gloss, especially to layer over a liner which changes the color completely! I'm a huge fan of the scent, flavor and texture! Would recommend to anyone and buy several of a shade I like at a time!
hannah A.
hannah A.
This lip gloss gives a nice light pink hue and is nice and shimmery it really plumps up your lips and the packaging is luxurious definitely worth the buy.
Isamar E.
Isamar E.
For a errand day or a quick night out this is a good go to. Light weight not sticky and a cute color that goes with everything.
Tyler R.
Tyler R.
I love this lipgloss, from the smell to the consistency! Mine is almost out but I will be repurchasing.
Dara F.
Dara F.
Boston, MA
Love this product! Always glossy but never sticky! Gives a nice hue and sheer finish. Leaves lips looking great!
Claudia janet V.
Claudia janet V.
Bozeman, MT
Me gusta mucho nuevamente casi nunca tengo una queja de mar todos los productos por lo general me gustan