BY MAC COSMETICS

A long-wearing blush With a creamy, easy-to-blend formula Provides a medium coverage Gives a satin, dewy-fresh & natural finish see more...

MAC Cremeblend Blush - Something Special 5.6g/0.19oz
  • "[product:mac-philip-treacy-highlight-powder-blush-pink]. [product:mac-cosmetics-extra-dimension-blush]. [product:mac-extra-dimension-skinfinish-highlighter-9-g-031-oz]" in 3 reviews
youngMom_trese C.
Cebu
It is a very must have item in your bag because it gives a flawless finish and it does not leave my face sticky nor it does not make me look more oily and it actually lessens my oil production all through the day and i really love how lightweight this feels on my face all day long so i would really recommend this one to everyone out there with oily face. I love how it blends well in my face and I can say I am super in love with this product. It gives my face a blushed look that is perfect anytime, and anywhere.
Charlotte W.
Love this blush! I don’t normally like blush as I feel it make me look too much like a dolly but just to add a bit of colour this is perfect, it’s so light so you can use as little as you want or could it up if that’s what your into :)
Keely H.
My all time favourite blush. Has a beautiful natural colour that looks incredible on. It’s long lasting and I find myself being complemented constantly when I’m wearing it. A definite essential!
Erin M.
I prefer Stila convertible cream blush to the MAC formula since they reformulated it.  Ladyblush doens't look the same.  Anyways, this is a nice blush but I don't reach for it as much as others.  I'm not as talented with cream blushes but I do like to attempt them in the summertime.  Something Special is a really pretty colour though.
Lauren G.
I have a very pale skintone so i go for a more brownish blush to look natural on my skin and i love it this blush because it looks so natural, a little goes a long way, and its long lasting, i would buy it again!
Celine L.
schin op geul
Love the color of the blush it is perfect for my skin tone. I think it's best for the paler people but you can really build the intensity. It is really easy to blend en it looks beautiful right when you apply it
Amelia R.
I love this blush! It's very easy to apply, blends out seamlessly into the skin, and it's definitely long lasting and buildable. It's a beautiful peachy pink; the perfect shade for my light-medium olive skin tone. This is my favourite blush, I would definitely recommend.
Fatima F.
Dubai
It's okay. Not great as I have trouble blending the product and is very heavy on the skin as you can feel the product is THERE. The reason why I gave it a 3 out of 5 is because of the color it's a subtle shade of peach.
Jaqui V.
Lima , Lima
Me encanta la pigmentación es muy buena, tiene pequeños brillos que le dan un toque diferente, lo uso a veces como sombra de ojos y queda precioso
I like to use this tone of blush, it's a balance between red and brown, just perfect. It's easy to blend, it has an excellent texture.
Dorinda G.
Taft, CA
So what does everyone think of all the MAC blushes????