BY MAC COSMETICS

A long-wearing blush With a creamy, easy-to-blend formula Provides a medium coverage Gives a satin, dewy-fresh & natural finish see more...

MAC Cremeblend Blush - Something Special 5.6g/0.19oz
  • "[product:mac-philip-treacy-highlight-powder-blush-pink]. [product:mac-cosmetics-extra-dimension-blush]. [product:mac-extra-dimension-skinfinish-highlighter-9-g-031-oz]" in 3 reviews
Alicia R.
Brooklyn, NY
I wasn't really a girl who wear blush. I came across this from my mom and I fell in love with it. It was very pigmented. It stays true to you color which is amazing.
Andrea V.
Jonesboro, AR
Beautiful highlight color not only for cheeks, but I also apply a small amount to the sides of my forehead just above the corners of my eyebrows. Blends beautifully!
jennifer p.
I love the colors of blush that Mac has they are super cute and lasts all day long. It Is very build able and easy to blend out. I think any color works perfectly with any skin color I would absolutely buy some more of these
Melissa B.
Any make up enthusiast were hoarder like me needs to have at least one of these in your collection because these if you're me are a game changer blush. They are so beautiful and blend of a and I can't say enough good things about them
Terri J.
Romeoville
I'm actually running low and need more ! Love this product ! Always such a natural look ! I think it looks Good with an olive skin tone ! It's defiantly buildable ! I totally recommend this product and have in the past !
Daniela R.
This is my fav blush. It has good pigmentation, matter finish and good color. This product is perfect for those who are looking for a good blush for the first time. I absolutely recommend this blush! 10/10
Olivia C.
Haworth, NJ
I've been using this blush for YEARS. It is my absolute favorite. It's fairly pigmented, with great application and easily blendable. I have olive skin, and it looks absolutely stunning. Very buildable, and sometimes I use it as eyeshadow. Have and will continue to buy!!
Samara S.
Coral Gables, FL
This is a really great blush, it goes on smooth and doesn't get cakey on my face and is very easy to blend. The color is really nice the only drawback is I wish the container was a bit sturdier to help avoid it from crumbling. But I would still recommend to others.
Ericka V.
Aaaahhh one of my favorite blushes. I have a blush obsession!! This is gray for dark tones but when used correctly it's great for mid to light skin tones. Matte finish what looks amazing. I would without doubt recommend it.
Dorinda G.
Taft, CA
So what does everyone think of all the MAC blushes????